Your Love's Like || 29

Ryan:
I woke up early for my morning jog, I usually wait for Dove. But, today is different, I didn't wait for her or even wake her up. I changed into my grey sweats and my Nike top. And wore my green Nike Roshes. I grabbed my phone and my black beats and put on my work out playlist from Spotify. I headed out the door quietly, making sure no one wakes up. I walked until half the block and started to jog. Then, bam.

"Oh my gosh! I-i-i'm so sorry." She looked at me and gave me a hand.

"Oh, no. It's my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." I looked at her after picking myself up. She's beautiful. Oh, no. I have a girlfriend, I can't have feelings for her.

"Okay, wanna have some breakfast with me? I just finished jogging." She smiled.

Cameron:
Today is my day to cook breakfast, but I'm too lazy. So, I decided to treat everyone for breakfast at Belgian Waffles.

"Cam, where's the food? I'm hungry!!" Peyton C whined.

"How will we have breakfast if you guys aren't even ready?" I said making a duh tone.

"Where are we going?" Sabrina asked.

"Belgian Waffles." I smiled.

"Oooohh, waffles!" Rowan said running up the stairs.

Everyone was getting ready while I sat on the couch in the living room waiting.

I heard laughter. Everybody was going down the stairs. We went to the garage and got 4 cars since we can't fit in one. Peyton L, Corey, Ceci and Dove rode in my car. While Jake, Rowan, Peyton M, G, and Sari in another, Austin, Piper, Olivia, Luke, and Peyton C in another one and Bradley, Sabrina, Paris and Aramis, in Bradley's car.

We were able to reach there after 10 minutes and we walked in. Dove then started to tear up.

"What's wrong Dove?" Pey, rubbed her back.

(A/N Pey is Peyton L, P is Peyton M, and Peyton C will still be Peyton.)

Dove ran back to the car. Luke furrowed his eyebrows and pointed at her. I shrugged. "Guys, I think I know why?" Aramis says pointing at someone in a booth with a girl.

"Is that Ryan?" Paris asked.

"Oh, gosh, it is!" Olivia said covering her mouth.

Sabrina and Piper ran out to the parking lot to find Dove. Austin and Luke went up to Ryan. While the rest of us stood there in shock and decided to stay or eat somewhere else. We chose to eat somewhere else.

Dove:
We just arrived at Belgian Waffles and I started to tear up. How could he do this to me? Why will he just.. uggh.

"Dove?" I saw Piper and Sabrina looking for me and they finally spot me.

"Hey." Sabrina came up to me and gave me a hug. I started to cry, harder. "Everything's gonna be okay." Piper says joining in the hug. Later on everyone comes out and says we're going to eat somewhere else instead. I nod. I went in Cam's car and just stared out the window the whole time. We reached McDonalds and stopped at the parking.

"I thought we're having breakfast? What are we doing at McDonalds?" I ask Cam.

"It'a too late to have breakfast, so we're having brunch at McDonalds."

"Oh." I just smiled. We sat down in one of the booths with the soft chairs and Cam and Jake ordered for us. I got a McChicken Burger and regular cup of orange juice. They were laughing and talking, I sat there, depressed. As soon as everyone was done, we went home.

I did the same thing when we were going to McDonalds, stare out the window. Cam parked the car in the garage and I headed straight to my room. I locked the door and changed into my pajamas and just laid there on my bed. My phone buzzed and I checked it. It was from Ryan.

Ryan❤: Please open the door and talk to me.

I got bothered with his name so I changed it to simply Ryan.

Ryan: Open the door, please.

Me: Go away!!

He kept banging on the door. I gave up and just opened the door.

"What do you want?" I said drying of my tears from my face.

"Just let me explain."

"Explain what? That you cheated on me?! You didn't even wait for me, or at least wake me!" I yelled at him.

"Let me explain."

"I don't need your explanation." I slammed the door in his face. There was a knock on the door. I opened it.

"I said go away Ry--" I said and realized it was Olivia. "Oh, sorry."

"Can I come in?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure." I signaled her to enter. She sat on my bed.

"Look, Dove. It's been 3 hours and you wouldn't stop crying. You are more than that. Prove to him that you can survive without him. You are stronger than that. And to make sure you feel better, the girls and I are going shopping. Wanna come?" Olivia says as I sit there wiping of my tears.

"Okay. You know I can't say no to shopping." I smiled.

"Great! The girls and I will be waiting downstairs. Get ready." She says leaving the room.

I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom to wash my face and fix my hair. I brushed my teeth too. I went back to my room and opened my closet and stared at it for a really long time figuring out what to wear. I finally find what to wear, a pink skater skirt with a white tank top that says 'smile' and a blue cardigan. And paired it off with my black converse.

We headed to the mall and started shopping till we drop. We've been here for 2 and a half hours and my mind was clear off of Ryan.

After, we went to eat dinner at In-'N'-Out. And then we headed home.