Your Love's Like || 30

Ryan:
"I don't get it. Why is she so mad at me?" I asked all the guys which are in my room.

"I don't know, maybe because she so you kissing another girl." Luke says with a 'duh' tone.

"But, I didn't kiss her."

They looked at each other with a disgust face. "Save it. It's too late. You kissed her." Bradley says meddling with my stuff on the table.

"Why won't she let me explain? I just need to explain my side of the story." I say covering my face with my hands.

"If it's that important to you. Go get her, tiger!" Aramis says chuckling.

"Sounds like there home." Corey says leaving my room.

"You better fix this." Austin says following Corey out. I nod.

"You better." Peyton says keavibg too.

"Or you'll end up like me kicked out and living in a hotel, well that was me before." P chuckles.

"We'll be down, if you need us." Bradley smiles and leaves with the others following him out.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I yelled as I stayed on my bed. Dove.

"Dove?"

"Hey, we need to talk." She gives a small smile and sits.

"About what?" It's kinda obvious.

"You already know." She says. I nod. "Who is she?" She asks crossing her arms.

"What?"

"Who is she?"

I looked down and sighed. "Lily."

"When did you two meet?"

"Just this morning." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then you just kiss her after meeting?" She says angrily.

"I didn't ki--" she cut me off. "You did, I saw everything." She stood up.

"Let me explain." She walks out. "Dove! Wait!" She slams the door.

I need everything to be fixed. Then my phone buzzed. I checked who it's from. Lily.

Lilypad: I'm so sorry for this morning. I was just so depressed, my boyfriend broke up with me. And you were there to comfort me, and we got caught up. That's it. The kiss was nothing.

Me: No problem. I lost a girlfriend today too.

Lilypad: I'm so sorry.

Lily:
Great! Dove is now broken up with Ryan. My plan is going great. Soon, Ryan will be mine. This is revenge. Dove Cameron messed with the wrong girl.