Your Love's Like || 21:

Sabrina:
"Jake!!" I heard someone scream. It sounded like Bradley. Rowan and I jumped from our seats and ran to his dressing room. There was an ambulance already there.

Rowan cried. Harder when they broke up. "This is all my fault." She said kneeling down covering her voice.

"Row, it's not your fault." Bradley comforted her while wiping of the tears on his face.

"Are you the family of Jake Short?" The guy working in the ambulance asked.

"No, I'm his girlfriend." Rowan smiled. She made a decision. She chose Jake over Peyton.

----- time lapse-----

We're in the hospital. In the waiting room. A doctor comes in and signals Bradley to come over.

"Are you Mr. Short's brother?"

"Uhh, no. He's my bestfriend."

"Okay. May I speak to his girlfriend then?" Bradley nodded.

Rowan:
I came over and Bradley went back to Sab.

"Are you his girlfriend?" The doctor asked while writing something on his clipboard. I nodded.

"Well. Ms.?"

"Blanchard. Rowan Blanchard."

"Well, Ms. Blanchard, it seems like Mr. Short was really hurt badly. He has amnesia."

"What?" I ask tearing up again.

"Mr. Short won't be remembering a lot of things for a while."

"Even me?"

"Even you. So you have to be here everyday to help him get it back."

"May I visit him now?" I asked the doctor who was about to leave.

"Sure." He nodded and Bradley and Sabrina followed.

We reached his hospital room and I sat beside his bed.