Your Love's Like || 65

Woohoo! 65 chapters, way to go!

Jake:
I just arrived home and I saw that everybody was in the living room clutching on their stomach or vomiting in a bucket.

Food poisoning. But who?

(Okay, so I don't know what to write now, so I'll skip a few days later..)

Still Jake's:
It's been a week, and I'm exhausted. Why? I've been taking care of all of them because of the food poisoning. And, we found out who poisoned them. James, our neighbor's son.

But, I'm happy for today. Today BraBrina is getting married. Finally!!

I'm currently in my room getting dressed into my tux. I finished and headed downstairs to where every guy was waiting. The girls are in a hotel next to the church. So we'll just meet them there. We headed into our cars and drove to the church.

--skipidoo--

Everybody was already here, Sabrina was just about to enter the church doors when someone's phone rang, Elizabeth, Sabrina's mom. Her face was worried. Oh, no. This ain't good.

Bradley:
Today is the day. The day I get to call Sabrina my wife, my forever. My LIFE.

I was already standing at the altar, everybody just waiting for her to enter. Then, Sabrina's mom, started looking for her phone. Then, it rang. She answered it smiling, happy for her daughter. But then, her smile dropped, she was now worried. She hung up, and looked up at me.

"She's missing." She says blankly. A tear already falling.

"We need to find her!" I yelled. I ran out and ran to my car and started driving. But, where was I gonna go? I don't know where she is. But, then I remember, we put a GPS on our phones so we can track each other. I got my phone out and searched for her, when I saw a yellow dot, symbolizing for Sabrina. In an abandoned building. I texted the gang and drove to the abandoned building.