Your Love's Like || 23

Jake:
It has been 2 wonderful days. I'm still in the hospital, though. But, it doesn't matter, I have good friends who would visit me and talk, eat, or even accompany me at night while I sleep. Anywhere I stay is fine, as long as I'm with my gorgeous girlfriend and my wonderful friends. Peyton and G has also been kicked out of the house where we live. So now, we have two empty rooms.

"Goodmorning, my dear friend." Paris greeted me once she entered my hospital room. "How are you?" She asks smiling and positioning a sleeping Rowan properly. It's good she cares.

"I've been better!" I chuckled.

"Jakester! You're finally awake." Bradley says smiling and his arm hanging around Sabrina's shoulder.

"Bradley!" We hugged. "Sabrina?" I looked at her smiling.

"Goodmorning, Jake!" She gave back the smile and looked at Rowan.

Rowan:
I'm so exhausted. I didn't get enough sleep because I was still worried sick about Peyton and G. What if they just arrive and kill him or me. Uggghhhh...

Sabrina:
It's been 2 days. Jake's still in the hospital, but, I can't wait for him to get out. Because I know something Rowan doesn't know. He is planning to propose to her, for prom. They're so cute together.

Bradley:
Just 3 more days and Jake is finally out of this hospital. And when he is out the guys and I will be surprising our girls. Oh and did I tell you, Paris' and Olivia's boyfriends live with us too. Sarah went to New York to film something. But she'll be back. Anyways... We will be asking our girlfriends to go with us to prom. The Disney prom that is.

Ryan: (I'm sure this is the first.)
Soo.. The guys and I were hanging in the hospital room, and the girls went out. Shopping, I guess. We were planning on how to surprise our girlfriends for the prom.

"Maybe, we could do it in the park." Aramis says taking a seat from pacing back and forth, thinking.

"That's a great idea!" Bradley says enthusiastically.

"And once we ask them, we take them to dinner." Luke says grinning.

"But, one problem. What kind of dinner?" Jake asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Maybe we could bring them food from their culture?" Austin says with a questioning tone.

"That's brilliant!!" I jumped from my seat.

---3 days later---

Aramis:
Yay! Jake's out of the hospital and we are getting ready for the big surprise. I'm going to ask Paris to prom and give her a necklace that has our names on it. And for dinner, I'm going to take her to a Filipino restaurant since she has a Filipino background.

Luke:
Today, I'm gonna do something special for Olivia. I'm gonna give her the bracelet she has been eyeing on for months and ask her out to prom. And for dinner, we're going to have food from Tennessee.

Bradley:
Can't wait till I give her the locket and ask her out to prom! She will have the best day of her life, next to when I'm gonna ask her to marry me. When we're older of course. Plus, she won't suspect a thing during dinner. I invited her family to have dinner with us.

Jake:
I'm excited! I finally get to take her out on a real date. We're gonna have a good ol' American meal.

Austin:
I hope she doesn't reject me when I ask her to prom. We're gonna have some seafood too. If she says yes, that is.

Peyton C:
I'm gonna ask Sari to prom today with the other guys. And later, for dinner, Bradley and I will be eating with Sabrina and Sari's parents.

Cameron:
I'm excited! I'm gonna take her to a great fancy restaurant.

Corey:
I hope Ceci will like what I did for her.

---time lapse-----

"Will you go to prom with me?" All of us guys say in unison.

The girls look at each other. "Yes!" They all went in for a hug. And everyone took their date to the restaurant.