Chapter 25

*Vex* 

The sound of my alarm woke me from my slumber, causing me to nearly fall off the bed. Shutting it off quickly, I looked around the darkened room, my eyes beginning to adjust. Looking beside me, I saw a peacefully sleeping Noah, a small smile on his face. Laughing a little, I stood up, stretching my limbs before walking to the bathroom. Flicking on the light, I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my hair before plugging in my curler. Walking back into the room, I flicked on the lamp near my closet, pulling it open and rummaging through all the clothes. Pulling out a pair of leather pants and a red, plaid checkered shirt, I scrambled back into the bathroom to change. Just as I was finishing the curls in my hair, I heard the shuffle of feet as well as a soft moan before Noah appeared behind me, a small smile on his face.

"You should have woke me up." He said, looking at me in the mirror. I gave him a quick wink before turning off the curler and setting it back down.

"You're a boy, it doesn't take you long to get ready. Besides, you look so cute when you're sleeping." He rolled his eyes, walking forward and hugging me from behind.

"So, do you want to re-ask that question?" I scrunched my eyebrows together, looking at him through the mirror.

"What question?" He smiled, slowly leaning forward to kiss my cheek. Then, it clicked. That question. I could feel my heart rate speed up as well as my cheeks redden. Did this mean-?

"Are you sure?" I asked softly. He chuckled.

"Well, not the question I was looking for but, yeah. You helped me last night, and I realize I can't just spend the rest of my life worrying about betraying her. So yes, if you're sure, than I'm sure." Turning around in his arms, I looked back at him with a wide smile on my face. Slowly though, my smile turned into a smirk.

"Project 'Best Horror Couple on Earth' complete." Laughing a little with a roll of his eyes, he pecked my lips before pushing me towards the door.

"What?" I exclaimed. Chuckling, he shut the door on me. Then, I heard the toilet seat lift and busted into laughter. Quickly, I walked back into my room, sitting around for a few minutes. I was way ahead of schedule, usually, it took me a good hour to get ready, now though, it took me about 30 minutes. Checking the clock, I groaned. It was only 6:37, we still had almost almost 2 hours before we needed to be anywhere near school. Looking up, I saw Noah smiling at me from the door way.

"I'm going to need to stop by my house before school." He said, walking over and sitting next to me. Looking at him, I nodded. After last night, my mom had given him some of my dad's clothes for bed and took his downstairs. He would need to get a change of clothes before school.

"I'll drive you over soon if you want, I'll even see if Audrey wants a ride." He smiled, nodding his head.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'd like that." Suddenly, he threw his arm out, pinning me onto the bed as he snuggled up to me. "But until them, we are staying right here." Instead of objecting, I put my arms around him, pulling him as close to me as I could before kissing him softly. His eyes lit up as I pulled away, a half smile on his face before he quickly leaned down to kiss me again, this time longer.

<><><><><><>

After stopping by Noah's house, we picked up Audrey and then headed to school, filling Audrey in on what had happened last night.

"Well finally, Jesus Noah, I didn't think you'd ever ask her." I laughed as Noah looked back at her, eyes wide in shock.

"What do you mean by that?" He exclaimed.

"Ugh, you are so oblivious." Chuckling to myself, I pulled into the schools lot, putting the car in park before turning back to Audrey.

"Yeah Audrey, all it takes is you getting arrested to get someone to date you." Noah reached over, punching my shoulder lightly as me and Audrey broke into laughter.

"I guess so, but really you guys, I'm happy for you. And, because I'm so happy, I will be your badass third wheel that's better than the couple themselves." I gave her a fist bump before hoping out of the truck, pulling my bag over my shoulder. Walking beside Audrey and Noah, we made our way into Mr. Branson's room, the desks arranged for everyone to sit with their groups. Over at the front, there was a set up of four; guess he added Noah to our little group. Looking at Noah, I wiggled my eyebrows before taking a seat with them at the desks as everyone began to file into the room. Eventually, Mr. Branson walked in, setting his morning coffee down on the desk before flicking open his laptop.

"Okay class, today you will resume group work with your selected groups. For now, Noah and Vex, you two will still continue to be apart of Audrey and Will's group until further notice. Now, today you guys should be deciding on what you will do your assignment off of and working on your lines. Now, are there any questions?" My phone began to vibrate in my pocket, causing me to jump a little. Looking over at Noah, I shrugged my shoulders before raising my hand.

"Mr. Branson, may I use the bathroom real quick?" He motioned for the door with a nod of his head. Quickly, I scrambled from my seat, running out the door and into the hallway as I pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Vex? Why won't you talk to me?" Tears sprang to my eyes as I heard his voice, but how? If they killer was messing with me, how would he have gotten Wes's voice. I couldn't think of anything, but I definitely didn't trust it.

"Listen here you psycho-" The voice chuckled on the other line, morphing from Wes's to the same cold blooded voice of the killer.

"No, you listen here little bitch, if you tell anyone about our little chats, I'm going to take a knife to your poor mothers throat." My hand swept over my mouth, silencing the gag that had erupted from my throat.

"Why? Why me?" I asked, my body shaking as I looked around the halls. No one was there, it was just me, I was alone.

"You're secrets have a price Vex, that price being your friends." Then the line was dead. What the hell? What did he mean by my secrets? I had already told me secret, told everyone, what could he possibly mean by that. Walking into the bathroom, I quickly turned on the faucet, splashing cold water onto my face as I tried to think of what he meant by all of this. There were no secrets now, so what could he possibly hold against me. Suddenly, my phone vibrated on the sink, crashing to the floor. Quickly, I picked it up to see that it was from Noah.

Get to class quick. Police just took Audrey.

------------------------------

Not really a cliffhanger but I needed to end the chapter quickly. I really hope you enjoyed this. Also, is chapter 23 working now? 

Vote/ comment and follow me! Thank you so much for the over 600 votes for this story, keep it up!

~Lily