Chapter 13

*Vex* 

When we got to Noah's house, the first thing he did was give me a small tour before showing me to his room. He had his own connecting bathroom as well as the nerd haven theme going on. He wasted no time grabbing some clothes, making sure I was comfortable, and running into the shower. At first, I just looked around until I heard the shower start, then I sat on his bed. Ultimately though, I ended up propping myself onto one of his pillows. 

Lying down on Noah's bed, I listened to the sound of the shower in the other room. It wasn't awkward- or at least not to me. He had taken his clothes in with him and made sure I was comfortable before hitting the shower. It wasn't like I was going to see him naked or anything. Just thinking about it caused me to laugh a little. Rolling over, I closed my eyes for a brief minute. Now, if he did decide to come in naked, I would be rolled away with my eyes closed. Yawning, I clutched the sheets under me. Until now, I hadn't realized just how tired I was. After last night, I knew I would need to make up that lost sleep soon. Laying there, I didn't know how long had passed until suddenly, the bed dipped beside me. Rolling over, I came face to face with a very tired looking Noah.

"You have the same idea as me?" He asked, a small smile on his face. I nodded, closing my eyes as he got back up, closing the curtains to his room before returning to the bed. Carefully, he pulled the covers up over us, causing me to snuggle deeper into the little cave they created. I heard his laugh before he laid down beside me.

"Glad you're comfortable." He mocked, also snuggling under the covers. I opened my eyes once more, taking a quick look at him.

"Can you really blame me? I love that couch and all but this-" I sighed a little, pulling the covers close to me. "This is nice." He laughed a little, rolling his eyes.

"You're such a child sometimes." Reaching my hand up, I flicked his nose.

"Yeah, well, you love me." Smiling, he rolled his eyes again, shaking his head. Giving him another small smile, I closed my eyes again. Hopefully we could both get some decent sleep now. Sitting up for a moment, I grabbed my phone.

"What is it?" Noah asked. I smiled over at him before sending a quick text to my mom.

"If I don't make it back again, I just want to make sure she doesn't think I was kidnapped, my mom can be a little crazy sometimes." Noah chuckled, closing his eyes once more as I set my phone back down on the bedside table. Cuddling back down into the covers, I closed my eyes, lying my head on Noah's soft pillows. At first, my brain didn't want to shut down. I was in the same bed as Noah, just inches from him and we were about to take a nap together- what if somebody caught us? But, surely enough, sleep won and I felt myself fall deeper into sleep.

<><><><><><><><>

Leaving my eyes closed, I stiffened. Where was I? More importantly, who was I cuddling and who the hell was cuddling me? For a moment, my brain went into overdrive. If I moved to much, I would wake whoever it is, invoking an attack if they were dangerous. But, if I sat still, I could probably reach my phone and-. My noise caught the scent of cologne, and not just any cologne. It smelled amazing, one of my beyond favorites and it belonged to one person. Noah. My body instantly relaxed, I had completely forgotten that I was with Noah, at his house, in his bed. Casually cuddling. If it wasn't for the fact that I was comfortable and mentally freaking out, I would have bolted out of bed and into the corner. Wait, maybe he's awake too? No, his soft snoring filled my ears- wait, no. It was right next to my ear. Peeking open my eyes, I realized I had rolled over, my head lying on his outstretched left arm. His nose was touching my forehead while his mouth was mere inches from my ear. His right arm was around my waist, holding me to him while my legs were tangled with his. My left arm was also wrapped around his waist, hinting that he wasn't the only one at fault. Looking at his face, I mentally awed at how cute he was- how peaceful. He was like a little puppy as he slept, his mouth opened slightly. His hair was no longer damp and the dark circles were beginning to recede. His light brown hair was flattened down on his forehead unlike usual but he was still cute. Looking just past him, I saw that we had been asleep for 5 hours and that it was now 8:07. My body was telling me to get up and leave, that I should head home and let Noah catch up on his sleep alone. But my mind was telling me to stay- go back to sleep and cuddle up to Noah. Okay, I would go back to sleep, but I wasn't going to get any closer to him. Closing my eyes once more, I sighed a little, hoping that I could get back to sleep. 

Suddenly, Noah moved slightly, turning his head away and coughing as he began to wake up. I didn't move at all, pretending to still be asleep as I heard him sit up a little. At first, I thought that he would move away, or at least separate us so he could go back to sleep. Instead, he cuddled a little closer, pressing his body to mine and moving my hair back before sighing slightly. Peeking under my lashes, I caught his eyes closing once more as he also decided to go back to sleep. Nothing could stop the smile spreading across my face before I let it drop, going back to sleep. 

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted it to end on that note. So, Nex is beginning to form and I'm super excited but again, I'm taking it a little slow because of Riley. Thank you all for your support and being patient with this story. I'm glad so many of you like it and I can't wait to write more chapters for all of you!

Keep voting/ commenting and following me! You guys rock and I'll begin working on the next chapter soon!

~Lily