Troubling

Your POV:

"WAKE UP!" My social worker screamed. "Let's go! You're gonna be late!"

"Good." I groaned into my pillow.

"Come on." She ripped the blankets off me. I looked up at her.

"Really?" I smirked.

"The girls are waiting for you. You have classes until 2 then soccer."

"And if I don't go?" I sat up.

"It's summer. You like going."

I sighed. "Can't I just relax one day?"

"No."

I got up and got dressed. I packed my bag. Everyday I got to this performing arts center. I take dance and film production classes. After that I play for the local soccer team.

I went downstairs where all the other kids were running around.

We went out to the car. The other kids got dropped off at their camps. Then we pulled up to the center.

I grabbed my bags from the backseat and got out.

"Have a good day. I'll see you at 6." My social worker said. She drove off and I walked into the building. I took out my ID and got let into the building.

"Hey Y/N." The security guy said.

"Hey Will." I waved. I walked into the studio.

"Finally you're here!" Nicky screamed. Nicky and his twin brother Chase were 2 of my best friends. Chase was married to one of my group members Victoria.

"Don't give me any shit today Nicki." I put my bags down and sat.

Rachel and JJ came into. Chase and Victoria showed up late, as usual. Classes started.

The day was almost over and we were hanging out at the stage. "Hey guys!" The owner yelled. "What are you doing?" He had a group of women.

"What does it look like?" JJ said. We all laughed at her.

He rolled his eyes. "Welcome the US Women's National team." They all waved.

"SHIT!" I screamed. "I HAVE TO GO TO PRACTICE!" I got up. "Where'd I leave my shit!" Everyone laughed. "Yeah "haha so funny Y/N forgot again" suck my ass." I looked for my bags. I found them and got ready to leave.

I left and went to practice. That night I went back to the house and had dinner with all the kids.

"So you have a show tomorrow?" My social worker asked.

"Yeah."

"CAN WE ALL GO!" One of the younger kids asked.

I put my fork down. "I don't care." I sighed.

They all clapped. I went up to my room and looked out the window.