Part 9

I'm sorry it is so short, I just wanted to post some fluff and then I will update again tomorrow

Hope you like it!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

CC ;)

Sang's POV.

Dr Roberts finished looking in my eyes and told me everything was now OK.

"We'll keep you in overnight for observation, to make sure you had no side effects from the drug you had in your system. I am sure you will have willing people to stay and keep you company." He said with a small smile on his lips motioning towards where the boys were stood. I smiled back.

"Get some rest." He says dropping his hand onto my head. I am beginning to like Dr Roberts a lot. Before he could get to the door, Luke stopped him.

"Hey, you said something about candy if she was good?"

"Ooh, I don't know, I don't think she was that good." He says winking at me. He walks back to me and gives me a yellow candy wrapped in clear plastic.

"There, you were the patient so you are the only one that can get a bit of candy." He says with a grin. "And don't give it to anyone else." He whispers with a conspiratorial grin. I unwrap it and pop it into my mouth. I hear Luke and Dr Green sigh.

"Ok that's everything I need to do here."

"Actually, ahhh I have hurt my leg, you need to have a look at it." Dr Green says dramatically I worry but then I can tell he is lying by his eyes and Luke exclaiming out loud that he had took his idea. I laugh at their attempts to get some candy.

"Don't you fucking give him any. He has enough sugar, in one week to keep him going for life." North shouts. Dr Roberts walks out ignoring his attempts, but before he exits the room he drops two bits of candy. I see he shoulder shake like he is laughing, before the door closes. As soon as the candy hits the floor Luke and Dr Green are running towards the candy, but North gets there first and picks it up before Luke and Dr Green can. He holds it out of their reach, and they both act like toddlers trying to get a stolen toy back. I giggle.

"Give them back, they're ours." They whine.

"No, do you want rotten teeth?" They ignore the question still trying to reach the candy.

They both turn to each other with evil grins on their face. North looks a bit uncertain. They both turn back to North and give him the same evil grin. Before I know it North is on the floor with Dr Green and Luke on top of him. A click from a camera phone goes and the next minute Luke and Dr Green jump up and hold the candy up in victory.

I'm glad to see that my boys are back to their joking selves.