♪Chapter 43♪- Missing Baekhyun

43: Missing Baekhyun

I woke up all alone inside of this room. I expected to wake up while Baekhyun was beside me , but I expected nothing. He was gone without saying anything and just left me all alone here.

I don't know what to do or how can I get back to the School,I don't have Idea on how to  get back.I don't know where this place is either.

That Baekkie!How dare he left me alone here. I will going to kick his face for leaving me here.

I already took a bath and changed dress  to wait for Baekkie to comeback.Maybe he just went somewhere .

Someone knock in the door so I opened it excitedly because I thought it was Baekkie but I'm wrong. It's a guy wearing a black suit and shades likes those in movie called Men in black. I was so scared for a thought that he will do something to me but my nervous was vanished right away when I found what Was his intention.

"Young master commanded me to take you back to School safely."   he said as he bow infront of me. Even though he didn't mention a name ,I already knew who he was talking about.

"where is Baekhyun?"  I asked him but his answer was far from my question.

"let's go ma'am.I need to to take you now." He already walk first , so I went back inside the room and took my Phone then after that I already followed him  until we reach the Exit way of this ressort.

There is a black limousine waiting for us. I can't avoid to feel amaze after I entered. There's a flat screen tv and beside of this car is a shelf of different kind of wines. There's also a telephone infront of this  seat I was seating .

"wooow"  I gasped, Is this car really a car? No wonder this car is for rich people. Even if my parent were alive , they can't afford to buy a car like this. Baekhyun's family is really rich .I wonder if we really suit each other. Now that I mention it, My standard is so far from Baekkie  He's rich and i'm just poor.

I shook my head.

yes i'm not rich, I can't reach Baekkie standard , so what? I'm pretty anyway.

The phone beside me suddenly ring so I pick it up right away. "Ms.Beautiful Jang geurim speaking."

"Ma'am were already here."

wow ,He's just an 2 meters away  from me but he's already using telephone. Oh well rich people is so amazing.

I already step outside the car and bow as I thanked him for taking me back to School.I run right away inside to find Baekkie ,I'm sure he's already here but wherever I go ,I can't see hia existence I even went in the SSC room but I found no Baekkie at all..

I decided to go in the classroom since I can't find him.The class is already starting but I don't have energy to participate or even listen to the lesson.I just took a sigh repeatedly until the class ended.

"Geurim are you okay? you look so down."  Sehun asked worriedly

"Sehun , did Baekhyun cameback already?"

"I thought he was with you, he mention yesterday that You two stayed at Their ressort . "

"He dissapeared after I woke up. *sigh* I wonder where did he go."

You're so mean Baekkie, Where did you go?

------

Three days had past but He didn't cameback , Yuan didn't came to the School to eversince Baekhyun brought her to the hospital either. I don't want to say that they were together right now but I have This strange feeling that it has connection with that.