Busted

(Y/N) POV

I guess I should have seen it coming. After all, the Stolls had gotten around to prank everyone at camp and I was just another camper on their list. I was really tired after the camp fire last night and had crashed instantly. Being the deep sleeper I am, I hardly heard anything the Stolls were doing when they sneaked into my cabin. By the time I woke up in the morning, the entire cabin was filled with (your worst fear). I let out a scream as I acknowledged my surroundings.

It had taken me a while to calm down from the Stolls prank and clean up my cabin since those pranksters weren't caught. Sure everyone knew it was them, but we are in America where everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Yay 'Murica! (can you see my voice dripping with sarcasm?)

After the prank I was pretty angry that the Stolls weren't caught and punished. And they were going to pay alright...

~Timeskip Brought To You By That Dam Snack bar~

"Leo, can you do me a favor?" I asked after walking through the forest to bunker 9 with a master plan in place.

"Sure thing, (nickname). What can I do for you?"

"Well," I said, my lips shifting into a sly smile, "Remember how the Stolls pranked me the other day?"

Leo nodded signaling for me to continue. 

"Its time for me to get them back!" I exclaimed and grinned looking at Leo's devious face and whispered the plan.

~Prank Time~ 

Leo and I were just about finished setting up all the stuff for our prank  when Leo remembered he had a couple of camera's in the bunker [he made it himself so its monster-proof] Leo ran off to get them as I tightened a couple of ropes. 

I heard and twig snap and assumed it was Leo and called out his name. 

"Wow Leo that was pretty fast. Did you get the..." Big mistake. Turns out it wasn't Leo. It was Nico Di Angelo. That's right the Ghost King himself had sauntered up to me wondering, and I quote, "What in the Hades are you doing (Y/N)!"

Oh crap.

Should I make a part two?