Kidnapped By The Raven

Warnings: Kidnapping, Torturing, Blood, Violence, Crying/Screaming/Fighting, Death Eaters and other mentions of war, use of unforgivable curses, mentions of SA/Abuse, and mentions of murder
THIS IS A ROUGH ONE! You've been warned!

June 24th, 1979

"This is so unfair!" Sirius groaned, crossing his arms angrily. Remus rolled his eyes, hearing this argument for the seventh time that week. "What's so unfair, Love?" Remus wondered sarcastically. "James and Lily get to go off-and enjoy their stupid little honeymoon! While we have to stay here-not only fighting for our necks, but taking on all the work they've left behind!" Sirius ranted, rolling his eyes. Remus sighed, smirking at Sirius. "It's like-who do they think they are?!" Sirius scoffed. "We'll have time off when we get married too, Darling" Remus reminded. "Yeah and when will that be?!" Sirius remarked dramatically. Remus leaned down, placing a soft kiss on Sirius's cheek. Instantly making Sirius's face flush. "Soon, I promise" Remus whispered, before continuing ahead. Sirius groaned, following reluctantly behind.

"You know if this bothers you so much Sirius, you could find a lovely street dog to take as your wedded wife and then you'll have a honeymoon!" Remus teased, looking back at his Fiancé. Sirius caught up to Remus, taking his left hand in his right. "I already have a street wolf to be my husband!" Sirius corrected, smiling at Remus. Remus turned to face Sirius, walking backward. "Oh, husband? Is that so-I don't remember agreeing to change my name-?" Remus remarked. "I never said I liked Sirius Lupin more than Sirius Black!" Sirius shrugged. "So then our kids will have your name?" Remus asked. "I don't know-depends on how I feel!" Sirius replied. He then took off ahead, Remus turning around once more to watch him. "Did you see anything back down 7th street?" Sirius called, examining the street they stood upon. "No-did you?" Remus called back. Sirius stopped walking, standing in front of a dark alleyway to face Remus.

"No! Nothing" Sirius answered, tucking his hands behind his back. Remus chuckled, smiling at Sirius softly. "Alright, then we should signal the girls-then head home!" Remus sighed, reaching into his back pocket.

He looked away for the slightest moment. Reaching for his Order coin...but he never grabbed it. Because Sirius had let out a cry in pain...before vanishing.

Remus's head shot up, instantly fear-struck. "Sirius?! SIRIUS?!" he screamed, stepping closer to the alleyway. A soft sound of giggling filled the dark walkway...a silvery shadow appeared ahead of him. "Fuck me-BELLATRIX!" Remus growled, pulling out his wand. He could tell her by presence now, for how often she was around. "Sorry to nap your little pet! But you know-we must follow orders huh, Lupin?" Bellatrix giggled, appearing in the dim street light at the front of the alley. "WHERE IS HE?!" Remus roared, pointing his wand at her. Bellatrix laughed, knocking Remus's wand from his hand. "Where you'll be in a minute!" she threatened.

Remus had barely any time to react...before they vanished in a black cloud of smoke.

Malfoy Manor Dungeons

Sirius grunted, pushing himself up onto his hands and knees. "Oh! Goody-you're up!" someone cheered. Sirius's body instantly filled with rage and fear...hearing that all-too-familiar voice. "Bellatrix..." he muttered. "How was the wedding Cousin?! Such a pity I didn't get an invite!" Bellatrix tutted, standing up from where he was sitting. Sirius finally looked up, at her bony, pale face. She looked deadly, sickly even. She seemed less alive than she looked at the masquerade or even the street fight before the wedding. "What happened to you?" Sirius asked her. "Me?! Oh, I'm thriving!" she gasped, smiling brightly as she twirled around. She faced him once more, twisting her wand between her fingers. "Question is...what's happened to you...or...what's going to happen rather" she corrected. "Where am I-what is this?!" Sirius demanded, trying to stand. But his wrists and ankles were chained to a long binding against the wall.