He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named...

Warnings: Smut scene incoming!!!, Tom Riddle's first appearance, mention of the war/Death Eaters, crying/screaming/fighting, mention of self-harm, and mention of the Order.

October 30th, Quidditch Pitch

Quidditch had been postponed for a bit after Regulus's accident. Today though, they weren't playing Slytherin so thankfully, Sirius wasn't on edge. Regulus was in the crowds though, standing with Pandora in the Ravenclaw stands. Clapping normally as she screamed for her house team at the top of her lungs. Everyone loved Quidditch at Hogwarts, it was kind of the only time during the terms when the Houses could celebrate together, like one huge Hogwarts family. Sirius loved playing Quidditch alongside his two best mates. Smiling at his boyfriend and the rest of his mates in the stands. Sirius pulled back his hair, wrapping it up and out of his face. "Let's hope you'll be able to see without all that hair in your face!" James called, tossing his broom over his shoulder. "Shut up you, wanker!" Sirius scoffed, grabbing his broom. The tent flaps quickly opened, and Marlene marched inside. "Hey! Idiots-places, now! Jesus, you call yourself Quidditch Captain!" Marlene snapped. "Oi?! Rude!" James replied. Sirius laughed, patting Marlene's shoulder as they all exited the locker rooms.

"Welcome to the second Quidditch match of the season- Ravenclaw versus Gryffindor!" Alice announced. She and Pandora would take turns commentating on the games. The Gryffindor Team lined up in their wing. Keeper first, Chasers behind, Beaters, and the Seeker last. Sirius and James smile at each other, doing a quick handshake, before facing the outgoing crowd. "Let us welcome the Gryffindor team!" Alice cheered. The crowds erupted, rallying for the Lions. "Of course, first up our beautifully talented Chaser! Mr. Davey Gudgeon!" Alice announced. Davey took to the pitch, pumping his fist triumphantly. "And of course, our Chasers, Miss Amelia Bones, Mr. Edgar Bones, and Mr. Dirk Casswell!" Alice continued. Those three took off next, Amelia sending Sirius a quick "Good-Luck" kiss as she took off. He blew her one right beach as she left. "And next up! Our beaters who need ABSOLUTELY no introduction! Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon!" Alice screamed, jumping excitedly for her friends. "Let's get it, Faggot!" "Who are you calling faggot, Dyke!" "Hm, original!". The two took off onto the pitch. The sun blinded Sirius for a moment. He could see their friends right in the front row. Dorcas with them.

"GO MARLENE! SIRIUS WOO!" Lily cheered, jumping up and down excitedly. Mary was spinning a Gryffindor flag above her head dramatically, shaking her hips back and forth. Peter and Dorcas holding hands as they jumped around and cheered. Remus rolled his eyes at them playfully. Blowing Sirius a reassuring kiss. Sirius waved back, blushing slightly. "You're so gay-!" Marlene teased. "HEY CAS!" Sirius screamed. Marleen smacked his arm, blushing up as well. Making Sirius laugh. "And of course, last but certainly not least-our seeker James Fleamont Potter!" Alice finished. James arrived above Sirius and Marleen, facing the Ravenclaw Seeker. He flipped them both off jokingly, which they happily returned. Madam Hooch came out onto the field, holding the Quaffle in her hand. "Now I want a nice clean game from all of you!" she warned, looking up at both teams. Scarlet and Navy covering the air above her. "Let the match begin!" she announced. She tossed the Quaffle up, blew the whistle, and they were off.

Amelia grabbed it first, racing for the Ravenclaw hoops. "And she's off! Amelia has the Quaffle in her arm!" Alice commented. The Marauders & Co cheered as Amelia sped off down the pitch. A Ravenclaw Beater smacked a bludger towards Amelia, forcing her to swerve a bit left. Sirius flew after her, right underneath, and smacked the bludger right back at him, knocking him back a bit. Amelia chucked the Quaffle, her perfect aim landing it right through the center hoop. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff cheered. Ravenclaw and Slytherin groaned and booing. Hogwarts was really invested in Quidditch. They've led by 10 points, and they're already defeated. It made Sirius laugh as he tracked after Amelia. "GO SIIRUS!" he heard Mary cheered. She's always been his biggest Quidditch fan since they were dating. Amelia took the Quaffle once more, quickly tossing it over the Ravenclaws and to her twin. Who chucked it and scored in the third hoop. "WOOHOO! Gryffindor is in the lead 20-0!" Alice yelled, pumping her fists in the air. Sirius hit another bludger, plowing for Davey, and flew off. The team tactic was for beaters to always have eyes on the seeker. Seekers ended the game, they were most important. If James was out, then the game was lost.