In Sickness and In Health, Motherfuckers!

Once again this is very rushed so I'm sorry! I LOVE YOU GUYS! And I'll update you with all the details of my party next week!
ENJOY! HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND WEEK!

Warnings: Battle/Fighting, injuries, attacks, mentions of rape/sexual assault, screaming/crying/yelling, murder, and other shit about war and pain because that's all this book is now!
ENJOY-LOVE YOU
(Again sorry it's so rushed and the grammar and shit is terrible!)

June 13th, 1979

"REMUS!" Lily screamed. Remus ran to her, grabbing her arm aggressively. They ran deeper into the fight. Spells flying this way and that way, people screaming and fighting. "How's this for a bachelorette huh Lily?!" Remus scoffed, dragging her behind him. "VERY FUNNY!" she snapped back. Remus flicked his wand and blasted another Death Eater. Lily hexed another back as well. James and Sirius were backing each other up a few feet ahead. Marlene and Dorcas running around, helping the rest of the Order.

Remus can't even recall how they ended up here. One moment they were packing for the pre-wedding vacation and the next, they were fighting Death Eaters in a muggle street center. Apparently, they had planned to attack here during busy hours, and due to the secrets shared by Regulus and the boys, they were able to intercept the Death Eaters' plans before they unfolded. The bad part of that plan was that they were now all fighting for their lives. Because clearly, Malibu Barbie, Sirius's bat-shit crazy cousin, and the rest of their goons were not backing down without a fight.

So. Here they were. Barely three days before James and Lily's wedding and they could very well drop dead by the end of the night. Just the perfect way to spend a bachelor party. Remus threw another curse, ducking Lily under as he blocked another incoming. "Fuck-!" Lily squealed. Remus threw a curse and then ducked Lily under him as one was incoming. "Holy shit-!" Lily gasped, as Remus stood her up once more. Remus returned to dragging her behind him through the messy battle.

They passed James and Sirius, back to back against two separate Death Eaters. Throwing curses and hexes back and forth aggressively. "You know Mate when I said I wanted to kick some ass this isn't what I thought would happen!" James grunted, knocking back his Death Eater with a jinx. "Really-well-WHAT THEN?!" Sirius shouted, defeating his Death Eater as well. The two boys face each other once more, panting and out of breath. "Not this, that's for fucking sure!" James scoffed. "Well Well!" a loud, shrill voice rang out. Sirius instantly held his wand up, noticing the voice instantly. "Oh joy, the circus clowns are here!" James teased, pointing his wand ahead as well. Bellatrix giggled as she twisted her wand through her messy curls. "What did you expect to accomplish with all this?!" Sirius snapped, stepping closer to Bellatrix. "To rid this world of these ugly, impure, god-forsaken misfits!" Bellatrix hissed. James scoffed again, rolling his eyes. "God woman, write a diary or something!" he huffed, before tossing a jinx at her.

Tom Riddle was standing amongst the chaos, watching it with a smug smile on his bony face. Remus had spotted him early on in the battle, but decided against ticking him off, as he seemed to just be standing their stupidly. Peter and Emmeline fought, Marlene and Dorcas, Alice and Frank-Even non-Order members had joined. Andromeda and Ted Tonks, Pandora and her boyfriend Xenophelius Lovegood. The only ones not on there side, were the Slytherins.

Regulus went up to Riddle, looking over his shoulder at the chaos. "What shall we do with them, My Lord?" Regulus wondered. "Keep them occupied..." Riddle answered, tilting his head back slightly. Regulus nodded, brandishing his wand. "These fools should've realized...our bite is far worse than our bark!" Riddle chuckled. "Indeed my lord" Regulus agreed. "Now off, take care of Potter and Black while you're at it!" Riddle sighed, pushing Regulus forward. Regulus looked back at him in shock, his eyebrows furrowed together. "I think they have a particular liking towards you" Riddle smirked. Without another word, Regulus fled. Rushing to his brother and fiancé.