Chapter 103

*Grace's P.O.V*

"Grace needs a change so I need the diaper bag, please!" Mommy says to daddy, holding out her hand for it.

"No I don't!! I'm dry!!!" I yell way too loudly, causing everyone near us to go silent and stare at me, including mommy and daddy, as I'm pretty sure I'm as red as an apple from embarrassment, or at least that's how hot my face feels. Daddy just looks at me with a confused look on his face, while mommy looks more worried than anything else. She should be though because I clearly caught her in a lie!

"She needs to change clothes and her spares are in that bag. Actually, just pass me the stroller so I can take everything. I'm going to need it all with the way she is behaving right now." Mommy says, actually taking the stroller from daddy while she balances me on her hip with one hand.

"I need to talk to her in private so we will be in a nursing booth for a while. Sorry, but she needs me right now. Don't forget to check everything is there! I don't want to wait in line all over again! It's only going to get worse from this point on!" Mommy reminds daddy before kissing him and turning to let him kiss me. Once he does, she turns fully around and carries me while pushing the stroller with her other hand to join a separate line.

Once in line, I notice it's a line full of only mommy's and their babies, and I want nothing to do with this line! Spitting my paci out, mommy takes notice and puts it back in my mouth.

"Not now, Grace. Whatever it is, it can wait..." Mommy says, forcing my head down so it's resting on her shoulder. Not wanting to wait, I ignore her and sit back up. I spit my paci out again, just for mommy to give it back to me again and force my head back down, without a single comment this time.

Realizing I'm not going to win this game, I try my best to squirm my way out of mommy's arms but we aren't moving much so she can use both hands to keep me up. She even lets me think I'm winning this battle by letting me slip down some before bouncing me back up onto her hip!

In a fit of frustration and rage, I push off mommy and to my surprise, start falling backwards! Seeing the shocked and scared look on mommy's face as she scrambles to save me, I can't help being scared too, as I attempt to reach out for her to save me! Luckily someone close by notices what is happening and reacts quickly, helping mommy save me before anything bad happens!

"Thank you!" Is all mommy says as she squeezes me tightly to her in a bone crushing embrace!

"It's nothing! It happens to everyone at some point in time. I'm just glad I could help before she got hurt!" The man says before leaving as mommy continues to hold me tightly. I hold tightly to her too, no longer wanting to be put down until mommy's fear fades and is quickly replaced with silent rage.

Taking me to the front of the stroller, she clears the seat of all our stuff one at a time with a single hand. She doesn't put me down, probably thinking I'll run off if she does so I do my best to help her hold me but only seem to get in the way as she constantly stops to readjust me.

Once the stroller is clear, I'm quickly placed in it and I don't fight mommy as I'm clearly in enough trouble as is! I'm for sure getting a spanking with how angry mommy is once there isn't a crowd watching! Scared, I even let her strap me in and let her hide the strap by digging out the tray and clicking it into place so I can't even attempt to release it!

Next, I watch mommy pick up our things and scoot us forward so we are no longer holding up the line before she digs out one of my PediaSure and pours it into a tumbler that's clearly a sippy cup in disguise! The hello kitty theme surrounding it doesn't help hide what it truly is either!

Wanting my PediaSure in its provided bottle and not in a sippy after mommy hands it to me to drink, I go to put it in my cup holder and of course miss! Trying to catch it as it begins to fall, I of course only make it worse and send it flying to land at mommy's feet! Throwing a small tantrum about my stupid luck, I quickly stop kicking and pulling on the strap when mommy drops the tumbler into the cup holder with a loud clang, staying down at my eye level and glaring at me with a very scary look. Gulping, I eventually take the offered applesauce packet and do my best to stay still, while wishing I wasn't small enough to fit in this stupid thing!

"Sowwy..." I eventually mutter under my breath as mommy removes my pacifier from my mouth, letting it drop to hang from the clip as my chin sinks into my neck.

Lifting my head back up with her fingers, mommy removes my hat from dangling from my neck and I open my mouth to protest this punishment before realizing it was the reason I was uncomfortable leaning back so keep quiet. I watch where she stores it though so I can get it back later!

Watching mommy's hand come close, she pauses as I flinch away, before continuing to wipe a single tear from my eye. She next moves in close and gives me a soft, gentle kiss to my forehead, taking her time before stopping and leaving me sniffling when she finally does.

"Eat and drink, baby. We will talk once inside..." mommy whispers, actually digging out her phone and making me blush as she sets it up to rest on the tray for me to watch a show Jazmin liked years ago. I want to ignore it but the intro song comes back to me instantly as I would usually end up watching it with her and of course it's one of my favorite episodes!

That's why I huff at mommy when she blocks my view to wipe a few more tears away and give me another kiss. She even makes me blow my nose, as I'm still sniffling, until she is satisfied and won't even pause my show while I'm doing it! Luckily it was the boring part or I would be very angry and let mommy know how badly she messed up, just like she does to me!

Though when she stands back up and drops the sun visor so I'm in the shade and can more easily watch my show, I can partially forgive her. Especially when I struggle to open my applesauce and she takes it from me to help. Though knowing her, she probably put her mommy magic on it so I would be forced to forgive her after she "helped"!! Clearly that is the only way she could know I needed help and totally not from me throwing a fit from it not opening and nearly losing mommy's phone to it falling...