Chapter 77

*Grace's P.O.V*

Sissy just stands there, holding me, as she continues to pat my bottom as we sway back and forth. It's very soothing and I can't help but yawn after a while. That seems to break the moment though as sissy begins moving right after my yawn.

We only make it a couple steps though before sissy pauses. After feeling her staring at me in thought, she turns around and walks further into the room. I notice she is heading for the bed so I can't help but get squirmy in her arms, not wanting to be put down yet, despite being very sleepy. I'm relieved as she stops far away from it and bends down to grab my diaper bag instead, slinging it over her shoulder. Watching her dig around in it aimlessly, I'm surprised when she pulls out a paci. I'm even more surprised when she audibly pops my thumb out of my mouth to replace it with the paci in one seamless motion. All while continuing to pat my bottom.

With that done, my paci gets worked overtime as sissy continues her path to the bed. She even shushes me and tells me to get still already as she bounces me in her arms a couple times, making me sit higher on her hip. I guess with all my squirming, I started slipping. Clinging to sissy's shirt and waist with my eyes closed tight now that we are close to the bed, I peek through one eye and breathe a sigh of relief as sissy just grabs the fluffy covers and throws them over her shoulder before turning. I finally then loosen my grip on her as we exit the room. I apparently did it too soon though as I'm almost immediately put down with a pout.

"Potty. Go try... no complaints or excuses. It won't kill you to try before your nap." Sissy says, turning me by my head to face the bathroom she sent Jazmin into not too long ago. When I don't immediately move, a swat to my bottom gets me moving in that direction.

"I'll be back so wait for me here please. I'm going to clear my arms of your crap so don't go wandering off if I'm not back immediately." Sissy says before heading in the direction of the living room.

I don't feel the need to go potty right now but the two strikes I already got are still on my mind so I sit on the potty anyway. To my embarrassment, I do end up going and give myself an internal kick for not realizing I needed to. Cleaning myself up, I stand and pull my pullup back up, still feeling kind of shy about being in only a t-shirt and pullup. My t-shirt isn't even that long so my pullup is in clear view, making it even worse.

Pausing in my thoughts, I realize I was so lost in thought, I almost forgot to wash my hands! Turning around abruptly, I beeline for the sink and quickly wash my hands. That done, I exit the bathroom and see sissy still isn't back so I stand there like she asked. That is until I once again overhear Oliver reading a story to Jazmin.

I try to resist at first. I try really, really hard to stay where I am! It's just he keeps switching voices and it sounds like a really good story so I might have taken a step or two closer to Jazmin's room. I definitely didn't take enough to find myself hiding outside of her door. That is until I'm picked up from behind to a very annoyed looking sissy.

When I open my mouth to say something, she quickly covers my mouth and shakes her head. Removing her hand, she zips her own mouth shut to emphasize to stay quiet with a clear warning look before carrying me away. Once far enough away that I can barely hear Oliver anymore, sissy finally speaks.

"Care to explain why you thought it was a good idea to interrupt Jazmin's nap by sneaking into her room?" Sissy asks, sounding quite annoyed with me.

"Story... couldn't hear Oli. Just wanted to hear better. Oli good story reader. Was trying to be sneaky." I tell sissy honesty, earning a sigh as she repositions me.

"Oliver isn't here, Grace. He is reading to her over voice chat, through the google speaker. He takes his break when Jazmin takes her nap so he can read to her. It's his way of making up for always working. If he was here, I wouldn't have an issue with you going in because he could control you two's behavior. He isn't though, so I'm not risking it. You both need this nap, and especially you!" Sissy says while gently forcing my head to lay on her shoulder as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Meanie. I don't need a nnnnaaaaap." I say through a yawn that I swear sissy made me do from her grin.

"Of course you don't, Gracie. Of course you don't. Doesn't change the fact you are taking one though." Sissy says with a couple reassuring pats to my back. All I can do is glare at her as I fight to prevent another yawn from escaping. I don't need another nap!

As we approach the living room, I shut my eyes, imagining the state it must be in after our game of tag. I would rather not know so I keep them closed until sissy puts me down. Peeking out through a cracked eye, my eyes go wide seeing the living room clean now! In fact, it's almost spotless!

"You are welcome..." Sissy says as she wraps me like a burrito in the covers she brought.

"Why? How? When?" I ask, too stunned to ask any other way.

"Let's see... how? By cleaning, duh. When? When you decided to call mom instead of standing in the corner like I asked you two. Yes, I know. No, I don't care. I just waited to start your timeout timer until you got off. No one has the right to take away your support group, sis. Always remember that. Either it be family, friends, or strangers online, you should always have the right to communicate with them when it's needed. I agreed you needed her so I allowed it. As to why... because I hate leaving it a mess and I wasn't about to wait until a fully energized Jazmin and Grace are unleashed from their naps. You two would just make it worse then!" Sissy says, picking me up and laying me down on the couch. Lifting my head, she slides in underneath it before resting my head on her lap and combing my hair with her fingers.

"Plus, I had time to kill while I waited for your timeout to end. So before you thank me, you should know it led to you having a longer timeout because I wanted to finish." Sissy tells me and my happiness quickly fades with that news. I knew that timeout went on for forever! I changed my mind, sissy is a big meanie head after all! Only a big... no, the biggest meanie head would leave their sister in timeout so they could finish cleaning and nothing will change my mind about that!

"Explaining to mom why you were in the corner when I was finally done cleaning after her repeated calls sure didn't help with getting you out on time either, though. If only someone properly explained things and stopped acting like everyone is a mindreader, it would have prevented them from being in timeout to begin with." Sissy points out and I look away at that. She may have a point but she's still a meanie for not getting me out of timeout on time! Just maybe not the biggest...