Chapter 94

*Grace's P.O.V*

As I wake up and stretch, I stretch too far and hit the bars of my bed. Sitting up with difficulty, I unwrap myself from my blanket and stretch properly. I'm not sure how I managed to wrap myself up in it like that but I did somehow. Come to think of it, I'm not sure how I even ended up in my bed in the first place or how I'm in new clothes? The onesie does make me smirk though because I have woken mommy up a few... okay, all the time, I wake her up. Also, since when did my bars come up this high?

"Good morning, baby! Glad to see you already awake! And in need of a change by the smell of it..." Mommy says as she enters my room and comes over to me. Halfway to me, I watch her wrinkle her nose as she comments on my diaper but surely that can't be me, right? I mean, I would never do THAT! Especially not in my sleep, no less. My diaper does feel weirdly different though... especially to sit on but surely it's just full. Maybe I just drank a lot last night and really needed to go. That would make way more sense than saying I did THAT in my diaper.

When mommy finally gets to me, I try to stand to make it easier for her to pick me up but my diaper makes it impossible to close my legs properly so my legs give out and I end up back on my bottom. That leaves no question what that smell is as I feel it squish from my fall. Unable to hide from the truth any longer, I feel the tears already start to fall as I'm forced to continue sitting in my mess.

"Mama!!!" I cry through my tears, holding my arms out for her as she is taking far too long to come comfort me. Why isn't mommy here yet!?

"Oh, my poor baby! Did you hurt your bottom from that fall? It was such a big, scary fall, wasn't it? That's why you need to wait for your mama to come and pick you up, baby! That way you are safe in mama's arms!" Mommy says as she finally gets to my crib and lowers the bars. Reaching down, she scoops me up and lets me wrap myself immediately around her very tightly. She snuggles with me and begins swaying, continuing to try to comfort me with her words as I cry in her arms.

"That must have been one big, painful fall to earn tears like this! Is someone's bottom very sore? Is that it? Is someone's bottom waiting for mama to pat it all better or are you just waiting to be bounced in mama's arms... is that it baby? Is mama's wittle baby feeling better now bouncing in mama's arms?" Mommy asks as she starts patting my bottom rhythmically before bouncing me. This only draws my attention further to my messy diaper though as I feel the mess spreading further with every pat and bounce so my crying quickly turns to sobbing.

Now that I am sobbing, mommy stops bouncing me and switches to just swaying and rubbing my back. She no longer is talking as she would probably have to scream to be heard over me. As I sob in her embrace, I decide to grab onto her shirt collar and notice it's thick and soft. Looking, I realize mommy is in her bathrobe. Looking further, I realize her hair is tied up, drying in a towel and she is most likely naked as I can't see anything but skin. Distracted by that thought, my sobbing quickly stops.

"Yes, baby... you woke up as I was finishing getting ready. I can't exactly make you wait so here I am. And no, I have underwear on so mama isn't completely naked. I managed at least that..." mommy says with a chuckle after noticing me staring before snapping my onesie free. Lifting the back up and out of the way, she pulls the back of my diaper out as far as she can, inspecting the content. This makes me start crying again as you can really smell it now.

"Mama proclaims your bottom healthy and definitely responsible for leaving mama a big, messy surprise this morning!" Mommy says, letting my diaper snap back into place, making me cry harder. This makes her sigh and change gears.

"Is this crying your way of asking for that? Did you see mama in a robe and think she was going to immediately do that again? Cause the answer is no!" Mommy says, making me cry even harder. Why can't she change me now? It's not hard! She does it all the time now!

"Fine! Fine! You win! You Win!" Mommy says as she moves to the changing table. I calm down some but mainly in confusion as we keep walking and arrive at the rocker. Mommy sits down, making me sniffle as it's not very gentle but I'm ignored as she concentrates on getting me repositioned.

Once I'm in a cradle position, wrapped around her, I find my head held right below her chest. I watch as she moves her robe out of the way and exposes her boob to me. I blush and want to turn away but I'm just drawn to her nipple. We stay like that for an eternity as I can't believe what she is suggesting.

"Nurse or I'm taking you to get changed. Know you won't get this option again. This is the last time I will give you this choice for a very long time. I'm not risking producing milk for you, Grace." Mommy says, making me blush even further. Why would I want her to offer again? Plus, I don't want her to produce milk either! She will probably make me drink it if she did and I definitely don't want that!

"Fine... Change it is then!" Mommy proclaims, trying to put her robe back in place and cover up but I stop her. I stopped her? Why did I stop her?

"Grace... Gracie... baby, either nurse or don't. I don't have time to sit here and let you stare at my nipple all morning. Plus, it's not exactly something I enjoy you doing. This is your choice and I am not willing to force you into dry nursing. Pick... Now!!" Mommy demands, leaving no room for debate and before I can stop myself or process what I am doing, I find my mommy's nipple in my mouth.

I blink, wondering if she somehow did it before I feel her move to support me better in my new position. I guess I moved so quickly that it even surprised mommy and she couldn't keep up. This thought makes me blush and blush further when I realize I don't know what to do now. Mommy begins to laugh to herself as she sees my embarrassment and I feel every bit of it from my position. I don't move or let go though because I don't want to. I want to be here and that doesn't help with my embarrassment at all. Especially when I enjoy mommy caressing my burning cheek!

"Close your eyes baby. That's it... just like that. Now picture you have your pacifier in your mouth or a bottle. Do you remember how you move your mouth when you use one of those? That's it, just like that... slowly, baby... this isn't a race... find a rhythm... there, now you have it. That's my wittle bitty cutie Gracie baby, doing such a great job nursing!" Mommy says, helping and encouraging me to start nursing and making my entire face turn red from her praise.

I swear from the heat that was radiating from me that I must look like a literal apple, I was so red but I didn't care. Instead of stopping, I hide myself in mommy's robe and continued nursing, making her coo at me even more