Chapter 95

*Grace's P.O.V*

As I continue nursing, mommy eventually grabs a blanket and covers me fully in it. I'm confused at first by what she is doing because she first covers just my body and I'm not exactly cold but when she covers my face and throws the rest over her shoulder, she tells me it's for privacy as I'm now in complete darkness. Being close to mommy like this makes the darkness not that bad though and I'm thankful for it when I hear daddy's voice.

"Do you... Oh, that I assume I can't help with. Is she still..." Daddy asks, making me pause in my nursing in a bit of fear and nervousness. Does he know what I am doing under here? Surely not! I'm hidden, right? So there was no way at all that he could know!

I watch mommy's hand sneak into the blanket and over to my diaper, moving my still undone onesie out of the way before patting my bottom gently. She also moves me firmly against her so I can't unlatch from her. Wanting a distraction from the patting of my messy diaper, I begin hesitantly nursing again, not knowing what else to do, and feel a little better.

"No, I don't need help with Grace right now. Thank you for offering though. And she is better. It's just morning stuff." Mommy tells daddy.

"Morning stuff? So this will be the new morning... routine?" Daddy asks mommy.

"No. Firm no. Just this morning as she fully wakes up and comes out of that headspace. I'll let her have her fill, so to speak, and then get her changed. If you can start breakfast, I can send her to you while I finish getting ready? Maybe waffles and bacon?" mommy asks daddy.

"That I can do. A mountain of waffles and bacon coming right up!" Daddy tells mommy, earning a chuckle before it's quiet for a bit.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Kevin said they will probably be running late and will let us know when they arrive to meet us wherever. Want me to reply with anything specific?" Daddy asks, breaking the silence from what sounds like far away.

"No, just tell him that's fine if you haven't already." Mommy says and I can't hear daddy's reply before it goes quiet again.

The only noise I can hear is mommy's patting my noisy, crinkly diaper and the sound of me nursing, which is embarrassing, but I kind of like it. It's soothing in a weird way so I don't fight it and embrace it by snuggling into mommy just a bit more. Eventually, mommy ruins the moment though by telling me to stop.

"That's enough baby, we need to get you ready now." Mommy says, making me shake my head no defiantly, earning a chuckle from mommy.

"Don't you want to get changed and out of your diaper?" Mommy asks and again I shake my head.

"No? So you weren't just crying for a change when you woke up? Are you trying to say mommy imagined that?" Mommy asks and I shake my head no before pausing and nodding my head yes, feeling like mommy is trying to trick me with these strings of questions.

"What about real food then? I imagine you are quite hungry now and we can't eat until you are changed and in a fresh diapee! Doesn't waffles and bacon sound nice right about now?" Mommy asks and I shake my head no, despite my stomach betraying me and growling at that very moment.

"5 more minutes baby, and then you are done with no fighting or complaints. That's the most time I can give you and I expect you to follow through or else!" Mommy says with a chuckle as I scoot closer in excitement and continue nursing. It feels like as soon as I get comfortable again though, mommy is telling me time is up.

"Grace! I told you 5 minutes! It's been 5 minutes! It's time to start our day. We have places to go and people to meet. Let go, please. You don't want the consequences of me forcing you!" Mommy warns, moving her arm to stop supporting me. Reluctantly, I let go, afraid of the warning look she is giving me.

"That's my good little baby girl!" Mommy praises me as she covers herself back up. Helping me to my feet, I watch mommy also stand up and take my hand before guiding me out of my room. I lag behind, confused why mommy isn't changing me like she said, causing her to stop.

"If you can't keep up, then you get carried little miss slowpoke!" Mommy says, booping my nose before picking me up with a bounce. Once on her hip, she starts walking again before I can ask my question.

"Why no change? Mommy said needed change..." I ask mommy, looking back at my room and wondering why mommy isn't using the changing table like she always does...

"I am changing you, baby. I'm just rinsing you down first. You are very... messy, under that diaper and trust me when I say neither of us would enjoy me trying to clean you with just wipes. So it's in essence, shower, potty, new diaper, eat breakfast, then finish getting ready in that order for you, my stinky baby." Mommy says, seeming to enjoy the way I squirm everytime she points out the state of my diaper. I'm too embarrassed to point out her teasing though, so just let her carry me. She eventually starts humming to herself or to me as she scratches my back so I continue hiding in her neck and just enjoy that until I'm abruptly put down.

"Arms up!" Mommy instructs as soon as my feet touch the ground. Lifting them out of habit by now, mommy removes my onesie, leaving me in nothing but a diaper. Instinctively, I cover my chest by crossing my arms, making mommy roll her eyes.

"Hands on head..." Mommy instructs, confusing me.

"...what? Why?" I eventually ask, thrown from this sudden shift in our routine.

"It's time you got over your insecurities, modesty, or whatever you want to claim this covering up nonsense is. Plus, once that very full, sagging diaper comes off, I will not have you forgetting and resting your hands in it so hands on head! Now, young lady!" Mommy instructs, making me jump from the tone she uses and put my hands on top of my head out of fright.

Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my eyes are drawn to my diaper and how big it is! I mean, I knew from how it's forcing my legs apart and the waddling it caused but seeing it with my own eyes is another matter altogether. It's just... huge and I look so much like a little, helpless baby standing here like this.

"Now then, when your diaper comes off, it's going to be bad and what you are going to do is nothing. I mean it, Grace. You are going to be a big girl and stand there, like that, and do nothing else. My priority is getting you clean and I can't do that if you start freaking out or trying to help. I'm not trying to be mean but this isn't the time for half measures. This will go a lot more smoothly if you just stand there and listen to me so that is what is going to happen. Am I understood?" Mommy says, now in nothing but her underwear as she removed her bathrobe at some point. I blush seeing her nakedness and try to turn away but am stopped by mommy.

"Really, child? You just nursed, from this very breast, after staring at it for an eternity, and now... now you find it embarrassing to see my breasts?" Mommy asks in complete exasperation.

"Different!!" I protest and it is! I... was different and it was a different situation! Now she's naked for no reason! Feeling a tantrum coming on, mommy is quick to shut it down...

"Hands, head, now! And get still! I will have none of this! Not now! I am naked because I don't want my robe dirty or wet and so you can't complain about being the only one naked!" Mommy snaps back, glaring at me until I do what she instructs. I listen, eventually, but I pout while doing it because I still think she doesn't need to be naked!