Chapter 46: New Home?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment 🩷

And, I'm back on Insta.
ID- authorvidhi

Aary's Pov

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the bustling streets of Delhi, as I stood by the floor to ceiling windows of the penthouse, my gaze fixed on the city below. My heart hammered in my chest, a relentless rhythm of fear and desperation as I searched for any sign of my Precious' presence.

Where are you, baby??
I whispered, the words barely a breath against the heavy silence that enveloped me.

For the past twenty-four hours, my world had been consumed by the frantic search for her. I had scoured every corner of the city, my men combing through alleyways and backstreets to find her. But each lead had led to a dead end, leaving me no closer to finding her than I had been when I started.

Rahul had been searching, and trying to find her with other men since yesterday. Rishi had rushed home to explain the whole situation to our family, while I explained everything to Papa, he had mobilized his men across India in a desperate bid to find her.

Yet, no lead.

With a heavy heart, I turned away from the city lights, my mind racing with possibilities.

Bianco Group. I know enough that they've kidnapped her. But there's no way in hell that they'd get this bold to kidnap my Precious in my own fucking city. Someone else was behind this. Someone else was pulling the strings, someone with their own twisted agenda.

I retrieved my phone from pocket, texting Rahul to find Rishabh's whereabouts. First, I didn't suspected him. Because there was no trace of him being involved with Bianco Group, not even the slightest. But I didn't want to take any risk anymore.

If there's even a small possibility, I'd dive right in to find my Roop. Because the thought of her out there, somewhere beyond my reach, tore at my soul with a relentless agony that threatened to consume me whole.

With every failed lead, every dead end, the darkness within me grew, its tendrils wrapping around my heart and squeezing until I could barely breathe. It was a torment unlike any I had ever known, a relentless onslaught of anguish and despair that threatened to break me in two.

And yet, amidst the chaos of my fucked up emotions, one thing remained clear: I would not rest until I found her. For she was my light in the darkness, my anchor in the storm, and I would move heaven and earth to bring her back to me.

As my phone rang, Rahul's name flashing on the screen, I answered with a sense of urgency, "Where is he?"

His sigh on the other end made my blood run cold, "Don't know, but definitely not in India."

I was about to cut the call in frustration, when he continued, "And there's something you need to see."

This was just a waste of time. Rishabh had always been perfectly secretive about his travelling. There's no way I'll be able to find out where he is.