Chapter 15: Bandhan

Aary's Pov

Aary's Pov

I entered my office with a feeling of being on cloud 9. Well, I've been on cloud 9 for two days now. A smile makes its way on my face by just thinking about it.

I've kissed many girls till the day. I mean till the day I saw my Precious. But I've never felt the way I felt when her lips met mine for the first time. That was different and the most exquisite kiss of all. And I can't wait to feel that for the rest of my life.

It's been two days since that already, and yet I can't stop obsessing over that. Well, I can't stop obsessing over her, totally. Being her first is making me feel so many things. Like pride, happiness, possessiveness, Obsession.

And her taste is obviously so fucking addictive. She tasted like a forbidden elixir, a blend of bittersweet passion and the haunting allure of midnight. She tasted like she was made for me. She tasted like mine.

With every moment I spend with her, it becomes more and more convincing and clear that she is custom-made for me. Only for me.

As I scroll through the files, I realise how disturbing and irritating I feel whenever my Precious isn't around me. I don't mind having her around me all the time either- on my lap, or my hand snaked around the delicious curve of her waist, or maybe just holding hands- doesn't exactly matter, but it would definitely mind her.

No matter how jerk I can be in the case of her-with her not knowing it- I don't want her to hate me. And that can make her hate me, just like knowing the thing about the contract. Or this won't? Gotta find out by being a little bit clingy with her.

I flip the pages of the file, totally bored of the same statements on all pages and put the file down to call my Precious. Before I can grab my phone, Rahul barges into the office without even a knock. Something he does very rarely. But with an awkward, embarrassing expression on his face.

I settle back in my chair as he takes the seat on the chair in front of me with a sigh. I eye him for a minute before asking, "Ever heard of knocking??"

He swung his hand dramatically, leaning more in the chair, "Oh, spare me your bullshit this time."

He looked like a total shit. He went to a party last night, and has been in a shitty mood since then. That's why I tell him not to go to any party without me. But even I didn't want to go anywhere yesterday. So I don't even know what party it was.

Well, I haven't gone to any party or club since I saw my Precious. I just didn't want to.

But he's been like this since then. He didn't even came home this morning, nor even called me to tell me the schedule. He has this shitty, long face all the time since morning. And it's getting on my nerves now.

"Well, last time you did this and said that, we both ended up in the Principal's office. So what have you done this time, fucker?"

Last time he came this unannounced in my room when we were in Paris. With the same expression on his face. Was when, our Principal's one and only daughter kissed him in front of the whole university and then blamed us- yeah me too, for referring her as 'bad fuck' to him (in my defence, she blamed him for something he didn't even do man.)- for kissing her and accusing him of doing many more things he didn't even do and tainting her and her father's image in front of whole university to her father.