Chapter 14: First, last and Only

Roop's Pov

Roop's Pov

"May I?"

His words sent a shiver down my spine. In the midst of the gentle rain, his presence was becoming a captivating symphony for me. Each raindrop was delicately kissing his skin, leaving a glistening trace as it trickled down his alluring face. His dampened hair sticking to his forehead. His attire clinging to his form, outlining his strong shoulders and emphasizing the contours of his body so damn deliciously.

The air around us seemed to crackle with tension as our eyes locked, holding a mixture of anticipation, trust and intensity that matched the stormy sky above us. The world faded away for me, leaving just the two of us in this enchanted moment.

His warm breath brushed against my lips, teasing and inviting, as if asking permission to bridge the gap between us. I held his gaze and nodded.

A smirk appeared on his perfect face. "Words, Precious."

My heart started beating loudly. Our closeness was doing wonders to me already. It was intimidating and addictive. And I wanted him to know that, I wanted to kiss him just as much as him.

I took the challenge of his smirk and smiled back at him playfully. His smirk turned into a little surprised one as I tightened the grip of my one hand around his neck and clutched his collar with the other hand to bring him even closer.

And breathed, "Kiss me, Aar-"

His lips crashed on mine instantly before I could finish my sentence. It was like a surge of electricity coursing through my veins. His lips moved against mine gently at first. Like the delicate brush strokes of an artist. His kiss was gentle yet passionate, a perfect blend of tenderness and longing. I've never been kissed before. And his gentle moves were melting me. My heart raced, it's rhythm matching the flutter of butterflies in my stomach.

Then, in an instant, the kiss deepened, a symphony of emotions passing between us. As soon as his warm hand wrapped around my throat, a moan left my lips. His grip tightned a little around my neck, his thumb brushing lightly against my skin. I responded with my fingers finding their way to the back of his neck, pulling him in as if to deepen the connection.

It felt euphoric. Every sense was heightened - the taste of mint on his lips, the faint scent of his cologne mixing with the cool night air, the sound of our heartbeats echoing in harmony.

It was a kiss filled with an unspoken promise - a promise of being there for each other through storms and sunshine alike.

As our lips parted, a sweet smile curved on his lips, and I could feel my own cheeks echoing the sentiment. The rain had soaked through our clothes, but it was as if the warmth of that kiss had created an invisible cocoon around us, shielding us from everything but each other.