Chapter 7: First Date

Next day

Next day

Roop's Pov

I came back home at 4pm. I had a lot of time to get ready for my first date. I was so excited. Yesterday, it was the first time we met officially, except for our two little meets at offices.

He seemed cute, responsible and a perfect gentleman. I didn't feel uncomfortable with him, even with his flirting. Actually, that made him even more cute.

Calling him cute could be totally contrary to his looks and the aura he had. He was very well built man with broad shoulders, sharp jawline, masculine body, veiny hands and strong, dark aura. His presence was so intimidating but also comfortable. It was as if his darkness was attracting me towards him more.

What made him cute, were his smiles, the way he looked at me so much admiration, his ways of making me laugh and the way he kept linking everything with our marriage.

I didn't feel like I was talking with some popular, the most eligible bachelor CEO, I felt like talking to a friend. Should I call him my boyfriend now?

I entered the house to find Maa sitting leisurely on the Sofa talking with someone on call. I raised an eyebrow at her, she answered mouthing 'your mother-in-law.'
I gave her a thumbs up indicating her to continue their gossipping.

I was happy that they were getting along and becoming this good friends. I went to the dining table and poured some water for myself.

She ended her call and came up to me, wearing a wide smile, "So, where are you going for first date?"

The water I was drinking sputtered all over the table, "How-how do you know?"

She folded her hands over her chest, "You didn't tell me but my son-in-law did."

Oh God, he told it to everyone. Now that my mother knows, everyone must have known it too.

I gave her a sheepish smile, "I was just going to ask you. Can I go?" And asked with a cute pouty face, she can't say no to.

To my surprise, she agreed before looking at my cute face, "Of course, you gotta get to know each other before marriage. Well, you must've known each other much better by yesterday's long talk, but still."

I whined at that,"Maa!!"
Bhabhi, bhai and Vedu haven't stopped teasing me about that since yesterday and now Maa. What is my fault in it if he kept on talking with me without realising the time??

She smiled a little, "I was surprised at first. So was Kaya bhabhi. Yesterday you met and today he is taking you on your first date."

I looked at her with an awkward smile. What do I say to that now? She continued, "Kaya bhabhi was saying, it was their first time seeing Aary this whipped for someone."
Now I was flushed.