Chapter 36: Blood & Torture

💌 Don't forget to Vote and Comment, my Precious readers

| Two Days later
| An unknown place

Author's Pov

A black mercedes benz approached the gate of an abandoned mansion far outside Delhi. A mansion that stood tall amidst the overgrown wilderness and thorny vines. A guard opened the dusty, old gates as soon as he saw the car approaching. The creak of the gate echoed in the stillness of surroundings. The guard saluted at the car as it sped up inside the mansion.

As soon as the car stopped right outside the entrance of the mansion, a guard quickly opened its driver's door and took two steps back, nodding at the man who got out of the car. A familiar figure stood there with an aura that instills fear in people. He slowly fastened the button of his black suit jacket and looked at the wide length of the mansion.

A cruel smile grazed on his lips as soon as he heard the distant voice of someone screaming their lungs out in pain, echoing through the night air. The pain and agony in the voice was clear and loud. It was a sound that seemed to claw its way out from the depths of the mansion. The man couldn't wait anymore and strode towards the entrance, entering the dark mansion with wide steps.

The moon's gentle light struggled to emerge on the walls of the mansion through the plants and veils that covered it. There was around half a minute ride from the gate to the mansion. With broken statues standing along the route, their gaze forever froze in silent judgment. Cobwebs clung like funeral shrouds to every surface of the mansion.

But the insides of the mansion were completed opposite of what was outside. As the heavy oak doors creaked open for him, a faint glimmer of light flickered from within, betraying the mansion's sinister facade.
Inside, the mansion was as new as it could be. But instead of fancy furniture and home settings one could imagine, it contained a dark, chilly aura.

Inside, the air was thick with the scent of blood and torture. The man's smile only widened as he took a confident step towards one of the rooms in the mansion. Two guards followed him right behind.

The whole mansion was just a facade of an old, spooky and possessed mansion. It was the perfect cloak for them to continue their dirty business inside. Business that mostly consisted of torturing and killing their enemies, other than their private underworld meets.

The door of the room was opened by a guard as soon as the man approached to give him a satisfying view of a man tied to a chair. His whole body was covered in blood. A few fingers of his hands were separated from the body. Around him, there was a table filled with weapons like different kinds of blades, cutters with his blood on them, different handguns and rifles. It was truly made to make someone give a small experience of what to expect from hell.

His screams once again filled the air as Rahul traced another cut over the man's arm, the blade sliding deep in his body, blood oozed from the cut.