Chapter 6: 2 months more

Aary's Pov

Aary's Pov

We entered her room. It was just like her, warm, cozy and cute. I took a seat on the corner of the bed as she took the chair of the study table to sit.

I kept looking at her as she kept looking down. So I took the initiative to say something first, "So, you are going to plan our wedding too, right?"

Finally she looked up with a jerk and a little bit of blush. And then started laughing. The most melodious voice I ever heard. And now, my most favourite tune.

After a moment of laugh, she looked at me, "Nice one."
I raised my eyebrows, "What?"
"Joke."
I gave her a slow smile, "I wasn't joking."

She raised her eyebrows too, "We just met and you are asking me to plan our wedding?"

I shrugged, "Okay, I'll ask about it again once our marriage is fixed."

She chuckled, shaking her head, "You are so sure that we will get married."

I shrugged, "That, I am."

She smirked, "Shouldn't we know each other first, if we are going to get married?"

I thought for a moment before nodding, "Okay. What do you want to know about me?"

She thought for a second, "Okay. I'll ask you your favourites you answer."
I chuckled, "Shoot."

"Umm. Favourite season?"
I answered, "Summer."
She clapped her hands in excitement,"Mine too."

I narrowed my eyes at her, "Don't tell me it's because you get to eat as many ice creams as you can."
Her mouth turned into O, "Woah.-"
I said and winked at her, "Then we love summer for the same reason."
She laughed a little.

"Then favourite icecream flavour?"
"Mint chocolate."
She pouted cutely, "Ahh, did you ask someone my likes before coming here?"
I just laughed at that. No, baby. I may have gathered some information about you, but these are my favourite things too.

She sat more comfortably in the chair, "Okay, Favourite colour?"
"Hazel."
She looked at me for a second, then chuckled a little before finally replying, "You have unique likes."
I shrugged again, "What can I do? You have unique eyes."
Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. She didn't say anything.

So I asked her, "What's yours?
"Umm, black."
I looked down at my shirt, "I should have wore black then."
She laughed and shook her head. I chuckled too.

"Okay, favourite place?"

"There's no place I particularly like. I've been to many places tho."

I asked, "Yours?"

She shrugged, "My family. Wherever they are, that's my favourite place."
And that got me off-guard. I could see all the love she had for her family. She was truly an angel. She had so much love in her, that she kept spreading, making everyone hers.