Chapter 38: The Garden Date

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️Can you give me 900+ votes and 150+ comments on this chapter

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️
Can you give me 900+ votes and 150+ comments on this chapter. As a token of motivation?

Aary's Pov

There are only a few moments in your life, when your best friend's existence is actually helpful for you. In my life, this was that exact moment. Because of the place my Precious chose for our date, and of course it was Rahul who suggested it.

I reminded myself to give him another tip about Rahul to Ms Kdrama, which will only work in his favour in return.

We reached in front of a big gate. The gate was opened by the gatekeeper before he could see me. He knew me for a long time, but guess he knows my wife too. Alright, alright, would be wife. Roop just nodded at him through the window and he gave her a curt nod with a smile.

She parked the car on a side of the Rocky road. And rushed out of her seat. Before I could comprehend what she was doing, she came to my side, opening the door for me. I chuckled, shaking my head. What had gotten into her today?? Is she playing 'me' today?

I got out of the car and looked around with a smile. All the memories flooding back in. All the giggles, silly fights, lovely moments and the dream which was going to come true today.

She came beside me, taking my hand in hers. I looked at her to find her grinning up at me, "I'm just as genius as you, Mr. Malhotra."

I pulled her hand, and swiftly she collided with my front. My one hand snaked around her waist, as I cupped her cheek with another and kissed her forehead, "My genius, genius would be wife."

She grinned, craning her neck up to place a peck on my lips. I leaned in, deepening the kiss. Conveying through the kiss, how much this meant to me, how happy I was that she chose this place and how good it felt to come here with her.

I pulled back a little, to ask, "Rahul told you, didn't he?"

She shook her head, "No. I asked him."
Asked him. My heart felt overwhelmingly warm at her words. It might have done a somersault in my chest with happiness. She asked him herself, for me.

She parted away a bit, looking around the expanse of Rocky road, leading down to the green garden, "And I rented it for today just like you used to do."

My eyebrows thinned. She shouldn't be spending her money. I should be the one spending money and the only thing she should be spending, is her time with me. "Precious, you didn't -"

She didn't let me finish and gave me a look, "Yes, I did."

"But-"

She held her head high, yet again, not letting me finish, "I earn too, Mr. Malhotra. And I decide how to fucking spend my money."

A sudden urge to grab her neck and kiss her ran within my body for her bold look. She looks so fucking hot when she uses those curse words with that bold attitude.