Chapter 26: Such a Good Girl

Note:-
Mature content ahead (18+)⚠️
Do not read, if-
• you're underage. (Ik many of you are not. Continue. *Winks*)
• don't like reading it.

 *Winks*)• don't like reading it

Aary's Pov

"Be my Aaryavir Malhotra. Not just tonight, but forever."

She said, and I couldn't control anymore. I crashed my lips down on hers, giving my everything in that kiss. She has this mesmerizing effect on me, making me give my everything for her. And kissing her, it's something I can do forever. To feel those lips moving along with mine. Because just like me, she surrenders herself for me completely. All of her. It all reflects on the way her fingers run through the hair over my nape, the way she tries to keep up with my speed, the way she gently bites my lip in between the kissing. My kitten is turning into a tigress, I see!

My lips moved towards her cheek, ear, then throat, neck, kissing, licking and sucking her milky soft skin. Her lips parted as my hands touched her thigh. The fabric of her dress went up and my eyes found hers. Asking for her consent. No matter how badly I want to do this, how fucking hard I am right now, I don't want to do anything of this without her permission. So I'm gonna confirm that she's comfortable at every step.

She nodded before exhaling deeply and pulling herself up. I sat up with her, looking at her every moment intently. Her fingers wrapped around the corner of her dress as she tossed her dress over her head in one swift motion. And I forgot to breath. Because the way she is looking like right now, should be painted and kept at a museum. Her hair was wild, eyes dark, lips parted, sitting right in front of me in nothing but black lacy lingerie set. Wait! No! Scratch that! No one can see her like this, but me. Only me.

I snapped out of my trance when in a sudden she seized my collar, pulling me close, and unleashed a passionate kiss that left me breathless. While kissing, her fingers worked on the buttons of my shirt, unfastening them frantically. I helped her out by doing the same and taking the shirt off. All that, while still kissing her. We broke the kiss, trying to catch our breaths. Her eyes took the moment to slide downwards from my eyes, taking in my body, shamelessly checking me out. She can do that forever if she wants. It's all hers after all.

She lifted her hand bringing it in front of me, but stopped in the tracks. A subtle hint of nervousness flashed in her expressive eyes. I smiled softly and her eyes met mine. She took a long breath, but it hitched when I took her hand in mine bringing it to my lips and kissed her fingers. All the nervousness in her eyes disappeared as a soft, shy smile made its way on her lips.

My Precious seeks affirmation at every step, and that's what I'm here for. To give her every-fucking-thing she wants.

Her eyes turned dark again when I glided her hand down on my chest, then abs, letting her touch what belongs to her. Her eyes sparkled with the power she had over me. Her lips parted as she took control of her hand. I took my hand back as she softly skimmed her hand upward, tracing my tattoos. I knew she wanted to trace them from the moment she saw them at our family dinner.