Chapter 2: Obsessed at first sight

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Malhotra Mansion
8.00am

In the gym of Malhotra Mansion, Aary (आर्य) turned towards exercise table and lowered himself for bench press exercise

In the gym of Malhotra Mansion, Aary (आर्य) turned towards exercise table and lowered himself for bench press exercise. Sweat dripping down his forehead and shoulders. His muscles contracting and stretching in the most delicious way possible.

After completing the sets, he turned the treadmill on and started running. He flipped his t-shirt off of him and tossed it aside. His well built back, chest and torso on full display.

Aaryavir Malhotra, son of famous businessman Shree Malhotra and Kaya Malhotra and CEO of Malhotra Industries. Rajdhar Malhotra, grandfather Shree Malhotra, was the founder of Malhotra Industries. After him, father of Shree, Raghuveer Malhotra ran the company. And after him, Shree Malhotra made this company one of the Best companies in Delhi.

After completing his education in Paris, Aary returned to India and took the place as CEO of Malhotra Industries. His intelligence and smart work made Malhotra Industries one of the Big 6 companies of India. After this success, he became one of the most famous, respected and influential businessmen in Delhi as well as India. Also, he was a Heartthrob for millions of girls in India, being one of the Most eligible bachelor of India.

Rahul entered the gym, searching for his best friend. Rahul Shekhawat was Aary's best friend and Personal Assistant too.

He turned to see Aary on treadmill. "Bas kar bhai. Tere pe already har ek ladki Marti hai. Why waste two hours in gym."
(Stop it brother. Girls already throw themselves at you )

Aary ran his hand through his dark hair, his muscles contracting and stretching, "Isi ki wajah se to Marti hai."
(This is the reason they do it.)

Rahul thought for a second, "Hmm wo bhi hai. Teri personality meri jaisi nhi hai n. To usi se kaam chalana pdta hai."
(Hmm that's true. You don't have a personality like me no. They have to settle for this.)

Aary narrowed his eyes,"Kya?"

Rahul shrugged in pride.

Aary scoffed,"Nice joke."
"You know my personality is perfect." Aary turned towards the mirror to look at himself. "It's never just about the body, you know."