Chapter 16: Something's missing

Roop's Pov

Roop's Pov

He tied the strings of the blouse ever so innocently, but the smirk was still plastered on his face. I looked in the mirror, turned around, held my hair to one side to take a look at my back.

He tied them so perfectly, it looked ethereal. I smiled and looked at him. I raised my eyebrow asking 'how's it looking?' With it with a wide smile. He narrowed his eyes and shook his head in disapproval. I was left confused, because the attire was looking perfect and the colour was so enchanting. Is it really not looking good??

I looked back at the mirror with a pout, and asked him looking at him through the mirror, "What happened? It looks perfect to me."

"Something's missing."

I turned to him with confused look, "What?"

He didn't answer, but his smirk said alot. He slowly approached me, as I slowly stepped back. What is he doing?? The closer he got, the more I stepped back with anticipation and a weird knot forming in my stomach. Am I sick?

My back touched the cold surface of the mirror and I looked to my side finding nowhere to go anymore. He walked towards me until he was just inches away from me. I found out that now I was trapped between the mirror and him. And yet I felt so free. Like, I wanted this. I wanted him.

He forwarded his left hand to touch the mirror beside my head while with the index finger and thumb of his right hand he lifted my chin to look at him, hooking them under it.

We held each other's gaze for a moment before he leaned and his lips claimed mine. Our breaths intertwined, like the harmonious waves that caress the shore. His lips were like brushstrokes of a masterpiece, painting desire with each tender stroke of his lips over mine.

His lips moved against mine softly, sucking my upper and lower lip in intervals. I returned the favour by doing the same to him. In a sudden, his lips started moving with urgency as if he couldn't hold back anymore. His right hand wrapped around my throat and a soft moan left my lips. I love it when he does that. My body agrees. And I guess he loves it too.

Then for the first time, he slid his tongue against the seam of my lips, requesting access. And I opened. I parted my lips and met his tongue with mine, a sharp zip of electricity stunning me at the collision. It was as if his tongue stroked me right between my thighs rather than in my mouth, and I squeezed my legs tighter together against the foreign sensation as I leaned in for more.

This kiss was brand and demanding, unlike our first kiss or some others after that. This time he kissed me like he was making me his. Like he wanted me to know I belong to him. It was like he was eating me alive. Our First kiss was nothing but gentle, sweet and soft whereas this one was bold, possessive and intense, like he was marking me his.

I lifted my hands to snake them around his neck. As the kiss went deeper, his hand around my throat tightened a bit, he growled and I tangled my fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck and pulled him into me.