Chapter 9: He better be

Roop's Pov

Roop's Pov

After waving him last good bye for the day, I quickly went inside and locked the door. My heart was thumming in my chest too loudly. I haven't even held a boy's hand romantically my entire life. While, just a minute ago I pecked the cheek of the most handsome man I've ever seen without even thinking. It just felt right at the moment and I did it.

And he is going to be my husband after all.

He looked equally surprised tho. And then he fucking blushed too. Seeing that man blush was literally something else. Millions of butterflies erupted in my whole body, looking at him. Those grey eyes looking into mine with surprise and happiness and so much more. I am ready to do that again, if it's gonna cause that strong, handsome man blush.

I was still sticking to the door with a wide grin plastered on my face as bhabhi called me from the kitchen,;"Kya hua?"
(What happened?)

I might be blushing too. Yeah well I've been blushing the whole evening, I guess. I quickly got out of it and went near her, "Kuch nhi."
(Nothing.)

Vedu was sitting on the table. She must've stayed to ask me about the date. And then tease me too. She looked up at me and asked with so much excitement, "Kaisi Rahi date?"

I smiled, "Perfect."

Bhabhi also smiled, "Wo to dikh rha hai."
(That's quite true.)

Vedu squealed in happiness,"We need every detail."

Me and bhabhi laughed. I nodded at her while bhabhi said, "Yes yes. But frst go to study room and tell Papa you're back. He's been pacing the house since he came back from office, waiting for you."

I nodded, "Okay. I'll talk to him and fresh up.'

I turned to leave, and Vedu shouted from behind, "And tell us everything!"

I shook my head at her words and I knocked on the door of the study room and went inside, "Papa."

He stood up from the desk and met in the middle, "Oh, you're back."
I hugged him and looked at him, "Yes Papa. What happened?"
He smiled and shook his head,"Nothing."

Then why was he so worried??

I raised my eyebrows at him. Asking him to just say it, whatever he is thinking about.
Finally he nodded, "I was just worried. Good kind of worried. How did the date go?"

I chuckled at that and nodded in happiness, "Fantastic."

He smiled too but turned serious the next second,"Is he nice to you?"

I chuckled again,"Too much. He is a perfect gentleman, just like you."

He nodded,"Good. Good. He better be."
We both laughed at that.