Chapter 34: The Bookstore Date

Aary's Pov

Aary's Pov

Roop turned around the next row of the bookshelf, to find more books. A wide smile grazed on her lips as she grabbed a book and handed it backwards. I chuckled, taking the book from her and adding it to the stack of books I was already holding. She moved forward after passing me the cutest smile ever and I followed her like a lost puppy.

After yesterday's movie, cuddles and makeout sessions, we woke up at 12 in the afternoon today. I was in the best mood ever. Because, one, I had a very long and peaceful sleep after a few weeks of sleepless nights. Two, my Precious. I was still picturing her taking my cock in her mouth and pleasing me in my mind. Her cheeks hollow while she looks up at me with her teary hazel eyes, drowning in desire. Ahh, that fucking sight. I'm never gonna forget it. And fuck me, here I was hard again.

Back to the point. I was in a great mood whereas she had been in a grumpy mood from the moment she woke up. At first, she snuggled in my hold not wanting to wake up at all. Then suddenly woke up with a cute pout. When I asked about it, she just shook her head and left for the washroom stomping her feet like a small kid.

After thinking for a while, I remembered her period dates were around the corner. Ahh, that's why those mood swings. So, I made her, her favourite Paneer Tikka for the lunch as we woke up past the breakfast time. She squealed with joy after seeing that though. Also, kissed me for a very long time. Only to be grumpy again, after the food was finished.

That's when I decided to rent her favorite bookstore for the day. So that my baby gets her happy self back. And books make her happy. Which worked, seeing how she was now roaming the bookstore with the widest smile ever. And for that, I can buy all the bookstores in the world. Renting a small bookstore for a day was the least I could do.

She moved forward, her hairs swinging in all directions as she took turns through the rows. Looking as beautiful as always in that white floral dress that reached right above her knees. Her milky white legs on the full show for me. She is this weird combination of wildly sexy and unbelievably cute at the same time. It's just impossible not to notice both.

After handing me a huge pile of books we finally hopped down on the chairs. I set her books on the table, she quickly grabbed one and started reading. I sat opposite her, with my hand resting on the table and my chin resting on my fist. I kept looking at her. Her expressions as she dwelved into the words on the paper. Smiling, giggling, pouting, furrowing eyebrows in concentration, squealing with joy and suddenly sobbing. I just chuckled looking at her cute face.

She noticed me, just sitting there and looking at her. She lifted her eyebrows, questioning my actions. I just shook my head with a smile and kept looking at her. She shook her head with a chuckle and looked down in the book, "Stop staring at me."

I shrugged off her comment, "I like to admire what's mine."

She didn't look up. Just blushed furiously, trying not to meet my eyes. I chuckled at her reaction but kept admiring. It always captivated me, how her eyes dance across the lines, absorbing the words as if they're the air she breathes. The way she completely forgets abouts the real world and gets lost in the fictional world.