Chapter 4: I am ready

Aary's Pov

Aary's Pov

Malhotra Industries
6.00pm

We came back to the office a few hours ago, after completing the meeting about the event

We came back to the office a few hours ago, after completing the meeting about the event. I completed all the work I was supposed to with respect to the deal with Mr. Agnihotri too. Might be the most exciting deal I ever made.

After completing everything and making sure everything goes just fine and like I planned, I came back to my office. I checked it again and again, not leaving a single chance for any mistake. This needed to go fucking perfectly!!

I didn't even sit in my chair as Rahul started his buldozer of questions he had been suppressing for a very long time. I asked him to contain himself till we were alone. And here we are.

He asked, "So are you going to tell me what's going on in your mind?"

I sighed and stood back, holding the edge of the table,"The outcome I am about to have from the deal is pretty indicative, Rahul. In case you still haven't understood, I want her."

He nodded, "I got that. But why like that? He could've said Yes, if you just asked."

I gave him a slow smile,"Just doing that wasn't going to assure me. I am not going to take any chances of losing her."

"You haven't even got her. And talk about losing? What is it? Love at first sight?"
No, not love. Obsession.

When I didn't answer, he stayed silent for some time too, looking at me in the eyes, as if I'd say, 'Hey, I was just kidding'. I glared back at him, indicating 'No, I'm not changing my decision.'

He took a long breath before saying, "So what now?"
I shrugged, "Exactly what I said."

He shook head and thought for some time. Then finally looked at me and nodded. He might have not liked my decision but he will never leave my back. He would rather die than turning his back on me. No matter what decision I take, I know he'll always be my backbone.

And he also knows, that if I want something, there's nothing in this world that'll stop me from taking it. So it's better for him not to be against my decision.