CHAPTER 61 - Soobin's dream / A Wedding Proposal

A day later :-

Yeonjun who was driving , looked to his side where Soobin was fidegeting his fingers nervously . " Yahh what's wrong ? " Yeonjun asked. 

" It is just ... you think it will be awkward at home ? " Soobin asked . " Ohh yes , it is going to be really awkward , I hope you'll all die of awkwardness " Yeonjun laughed , Soobin smacked his arms.

" Yah yah , I'm driving , stop overthinking now , everything is gonna be normal " Yeonjun comforted him.

As they reached home , Soobin got out and and looked at his real home , a smile played on his lips . " Let's go in " Yeonjun took Soobin's bags and they both walked in.

" Why the lights are turned off in the Morning ? " Soobin blurted out and turned the lights on . " Ohooo Welcome back Soobin hyung ! " Beomgyu greeted him loudly as he shot the confetti poopers along with Taehyun and Hueningkai.

Soobin was surprised and covered his mouth . He looked around the saw the house decorated with his photos hanging here and there , and with the banner ' Welcome back home Soobin'.

Soobin's eyes teared up , he felt happy . " Beomgyu , Kai , Taehyun .. How are you my little ones ? " He asked as he looked at them.

" That's what you ask first ? " Beomgyu had happy tears as well , he engulfed Soobin into a tight hug. Kai and Taehyun joined the hug , happy in eachother's presence after a long time.

Yeonjun smiled as he saw them and wiped his tears slowly .  " I'm really Sorry Guys " Soobin said , all three shook their heads as they moved back.  " Please don't be , we are happy you are back as our Soobin hyung " Taehyun held his hands , Soobin nodded smiling.

" Did you like it ? How was our grand welcoming ? " Kai asked excitedly . " I loved it very much , Yeonjun hyung you knew this right ? " Soobin turned to Yeonjun , he nodded with a smirk.

" Welcome back Soobin " Haneul greeted him , Soobin turned towards her with a wide smile . She gave him a boquet of flowers , he accepted it .  " This is Anthurium , it means to welcome you back home " She said , he hugged her warmly.

" I really missed you my bunny boy " Haneul patted his head as he bent down.  " Where's Jimin hyung and Chanmi tho ? " Soobin looked for them.

" Afcourse a party is incomplete with food right ? You'll meet them there come with us " Beomgyu dragged him to the Dining hall , as the maknaes joined them.

Haneul looked at Yeonjun standing there with a smile of relief . " I'm proud of you Yeonjuna " Haneul said , Yeonjun looked at her confused.

" Why ? " He asked approaching her . " For everything , just know you are stronger than you know , shall we also join them ? " Haneul asked linking arms with him , he chuckled walking with her.

------------------------------

" Mmm wah , I didn't knew Chanmi can cook this well " Soobin said as he tasted the starters . " Skills bro skills " Chanmi said flipping her hair proudly.