CHAPTER 42 - Our First Date

2 weeks had passed . Huening and Chanmi had finished their Paris trip successfully , the way Hueningkai has been brimming of happiness lately is a sight to watch.

Taehyun had also won his 2nd Qualifier match , he didn't sustain injuries like last time thankfully . Yeonjun , Haneul and Jimin had went to support him since other's couldn't because of their schedules.

Today Soobin's exams were getting over , the boy had got dark circles under his eyes already . He worked really hard to ace the exams.

Soobin was coming out of the University with Arin.  " Soobina finally the exams are over ! We have a week of break . What are you planning to do ? " Arin asked excitedly.

" Mmm just spending time at home and importantly my Cafe , I literally didn't visit my Cafe for 2 weeks . I'll be mostly there this week , you should visit me ! " Soobin suggested and Arin nodded.

" Hey Soobin seems like your boyfriend is already here to pick you up , Hi Yeonjun shi ! " Arin waved her hands , Yeonjun waved his hands back.

" Just go on a date with him today Soobina , don't fall asleep. Bye " Arin patted his shoulders and left .

" Hey Jagiya did your write your last paper well ? " Yeonjun asked taking Soobin's bag . Soobin folded his hands and just stared at Yeonjun peacefully.

Inside Soobin's mind , there were so many thoughts . Since he was busy with exams right after they started dating , he couldn't take get the chance to go on a date with him , and admire his boyfriend.

" Finished checking me out ? " Yeonjun asked waving his hands in front of Soobin's face .  " Not yet , gimme some more time " Soobin chuckled and Yeonjun blushed at him.

" What's with you today ? " Yeonjun said poking Soobin's nose .  " Do you have to go to the Company after this ? " Soobin asked and Yeonjun shook his head ,  " No , I'm actually free after this".

" Then let's go on a date , our first date " Soobin said and Yeonjun's eyes widened . " You wanna go today ? I thought of asking you out tomorrow , let's go then !" Yeonjun said excitedly grabbing Soobin's hands as they ran towards the parking lot.

 " You wanna go today ? I thought of asking you out tomorrow , let's go then !" Yeonjun said excitedly grabbing Soobin's hands as they ran towards the parking lot

" Okay where does Yeonjun want to go ? " Soobin asked turning to Yeonjun who was driving . " Me ? I actually wanted to go to the Flower show , but evening is the best time for it . It's just 1 p.m now " Yeonjun said letting out a sigh.