CHAPTER 59 - How can I be fine when other half of me is gone ?

( Done for me - Punch)

Dalhee let out a breath as she looked at Jeonghan .  " Yes , I was the one . Chanho , who's supposedly my Father-in-law , is also the killer of my innocent parents . I wanted Revenge , I couldn't sit and watch him being happy after wrecking my family " Dalhee raged.

" I wanted to destroy him , slowly and steadily . I decided to get into his family , and show him , what he does , will return to him . I wanted to destroy his family , wanted to destroy his everything " Dalhee said loudly and calmed down.

She turned to her sons once with tears brimming in her eyes . " But what I didn't realize is , the family I was trying to destroy , is again my own family , my sons . I know Chanho knew about me , he'll turn my sons against me , I didn't want that to happen , so I .. had to find a way to send them away and keep them separated .. " Dalhee admitted.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu's hearts shattered into pieces . They wished whatever they were hearing is not the truth , Tears started falling down their eyes , meanwhile their expressions showed the same , Betrayal.

" Means the reason behind sufferings of Yeonjun , Beomgyu and Taehyun were none other than their own mom ? " Kai blurted out , still shocked. 

Taehyun looked down trying to hold back his tears , closing his eyes . Haneul held Beomgyu's hand , caressing his wrists . She looked back at Yeonjun , Soobin was doing the same to him. 

" But it turned out he had a whole other plan , he got them together , and see even I got caught at the end , afterall he was smarter than me all the time " Dalhee laughed like a psycopath.

" So the results revealed you had drugged him a slow poison for whole 15 years , and you were successful . But you are not a murderer of one Choi Dalhee shi , but two persons " Jeonghan said , all looked at him confused.

" Mr.Choi Dohyun , he was Mr.Chanho's Secretary , he was given the same drug for years too , it is also done by you right ? " Jeonghan asked , Soobin looked at him in shock.

" He was always next to him and stopping me from doing anything , so yes , it was me " Dalhee said with a straight face.

Soobin's hands which were on Yeonjun , slowly moved back trembling , with tears flowing down Soobin's eyes. Beomgyu , Taehyun , Kai and Chanmi were beyond shocked to hear this and turned to Soobin.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin , with his breath hitching . He tried to hold Soobin's hands , but Soobin moved his hands away looking down. 

Soobin started breathing heavily as he started crying .  " With this , your Honor I ask you to give them the most suitable punishment , Thank you " Jeonghan bowed and moved back to his desk.

" Since all the evidences are clear and considering the depth of crimes , I sentence Choi Dalhee , Yoon Byulhee and Choi Jisung a life time prison to repent their crimes , Court dismissed " The Judge said .