CHAPTER 37- Confess to you , my lovely lover

" Soobin let's leave home together , I'll be back " Yeonjun informed and left the cafeteria . Soobin was scrolling his phone still seated in one of the tables . 

" Did you see the guy with our CEO ? He looks so handsome " Riya complimented . " Well that's how he would have snatched our CEO , he's into boys , you know that right ? " July smirked .

" I don't see anything wrong with that , it's his choice afterall " Riya pouted .  " Girl you are so naive , he's one of the heirs do you know that ? He has no background or whatever , he's perfectly making use of this opportunity , lucky him " July scoffed .

" You know about our CEO's past right ? Someone cheated on him , you think Yeonjun will again repeat that mistake ?  Absolutely not , he's smart " Riya said and July smirked seeing Soobin . " Well Love is fool " July sighed as she walked away with Riya .

Soobin let out a sigh as he looked at them . He heard everything . One thing he hated the most , He was an overthinker.

 So many thoughts were now in his mind . He walked to the elevator pressing the Ground floor button angrily .

They are right , there's no guarantee or whatsover that I'll not cheat on him for money . Probably Yeonjun is thinking the same too . He has right to think like that . 

I can never be in a relationship with him like others , there will always be an obstacle in it . It'll never be easy , it's better I don't get into it. 

Soobin opened Yeonjun's chat in his phone . " Something came up , I'll leave now Yeonjun , Sorry " He left a message and walked to wherever his feet was taking him. 

--------------------------------------------------

Yeonjun came to the cafetaria only to find the table empty . " Where did he go ? " His eyes looked around but didn't spot the bunny . He then checked his phone and saw the message .

" Suddenly ? Something doesn't seem right " Yeonjun mumbled .  " Sir are you searching for the tall guy ? " The Security Guard asked and Yeonjun nodded .

" He left earlier , he didn't look that well " The guard informed and bowed at him before leaving . " What happened to him ? " Yeonjun panicked and ran to the elevator .

He started driving out of the Parking space and dialed Soobin's number , but the younger wasn't picking up . " Soobina please pick my call , please let's talk " Yeonjun left a message for him .

Soon it started drizzling . The drizzle was turning to heavy rain now . Yeonjun looked to his right and saw a familiar figure walk into the Park . He immediately parked his car near and followed in his direction , not worrying about the rain drenching him completely .

Yeonjun looked around pushing his hair back . There he saw Soobin seated in one of the benches , looking down , not worrying about the rain a bit .

Yeonjun slowly approached him and placed his hand on his shoulder making Soobin look up . Soobin's eyes were puffy , he was crying . Yeonjun's heart broke at the sight , he sat next to him and wiped the younger's face , not sure if it was the rain or his tears .