CHAPTER 63 - I'm relieved that it's you

" There's so much to prepare for a wedding , ooff " Beomgyu sighed as he looked at the list . " That's why Weddings are grand , it might be 1 day celebration , but the preparation takes months " Taehyun commented.

" The problem is we don't have that much months , we just have 3 weeks left for the wedding , like seriously he should have proposed earlier " Beomgyu pouted.

" Yah seriously now I'm the one at fault ? " Yeonjun asked as he climbed down the stairs to the Living room where Taehyun and Beomgyu were.

" Afcourse you are the one at fault , you should have atleast given us 3 months " Beomgyu said looking at Yeonjun up and down .  " As if " Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

" You'll calm down , 3 weeks is enough , we have so much people at home to take care of each and everything , let's just plan all the things we have to do to make it easier " Taehyun said as he made Yeonjun sit next to him.

Soobin and Hueningkai who were out for some shopping came at the right time . " Yah yah you'll come here " Beomgyu called out and both rushed to them as they took their seats.

" You know we have a pre wedding party before the day of wedding , how about we perform something together ? " Beomgyu suggested , they all looked at eachother before fixing their eyes on him.

" You want all of us to dance ? " Soobin asked , Beomgyu nodded .  " We all are good at singing and dancing , what's the problem then ? Let's do this please " Beomgyu clasped his hands together.

" It sounds good to me , can we do please ? " Kai also asked , all their eyes turned towards Yeonjun .  " Why you'll looking at me like that ? Afcourse yes let's do it ! " Yeonjun smiled , they all smiled back.

" And also let's keep this a secret , it's more fun that way " Kai said , all of them gasped . " Yeah that sounds like a plan , I'm excited already " Soobin giggled.

" Hey be quiet Haneul shi and Jimin shi are coming " Taehyun said , all of them laughed it off . " What you'll laughing at ? Tell us too " Jimin asked as he sat next to Kai while Haneul sat next to Yeonjun.

" Nothing , Haa Hyung we need to prepare the Guests list first " Soobin said . " Oh that's right , I'm sure Yeonjun has atleast 100 friends to invite " Haneul said , Yeonjun nodded proudly.

" Wahh I'm seriously jealous of this guy , how can he have so much friends ? " Kai said purely in shock .  " Haha I'm just kidding , I'm gonna only the close ones and afcourse our business partners , how about you'll ? " Yeonjun asked.

" Same here , just close friends and my cousin " Soobin said . " I'm thinking of inviting few of my trainee friends and also Hoshi and Woozi hyung " Beomgyu said with a wide smile.

" For me , I'm thinking of inviting S.coups , Mingyu and Dino hyungs .. and also my parents " Taehyun said shrugging his shoulders. " Yah let's go together and invite your parents , got it ? " Yeonjun said patting Taehyun's shoulders.