CHAPTER 35 - Romance in the air ?

Few days later :

The house has never been quiet ever since that day , when Yeonjun and Beomgyu are together , it's pure chaos . They are always at eachother's throat and there's the mediator Taehyun who's so done with them.

But it's more fun this way , they all have been spending more time together now . Even all the five recently went out to watch a movie together , they are all getting along really well.

To be precise , it's been five months since they have started this inheritance contract . Time really flies , and it's time to see how far is their progress in their actual tasks.

" Okay let's see what have you guys done in the past months , Beomgyu stop sprinkling the water at Yeonjun now " Haneul ordered and Beomgyu sat quietly , Yeonjun smirked.

Soobin and Kai sat on the right , Yeonjun and Beomgyu sat on the left , while Taehyun sat next to Haneul.   " So starting with the eldest , Choi Yeonjun . He's been attending all the special sessions and meetings well , he also contributed a lot to the recent Spain perfume project . He's been impressing the shareholders well " Haneul said and Yeonjun smiled proudly.

" Good from my side Yeonjun , I know I can expect a lot more from you. But please don't forget about your other task too , your progress here is 60% , and only you know about your progress in the other task . That's it for Yeonjun " Haneul handed over the paper to Yeonjun who nodded.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin for a minute and let out a sigh . 

 " Next Choi Soobin. Soobin's doing good in his Uni too , his test results are very impressive . But his attendance..., you have to graduate my boy , remember that . Your progress is 50% " Haneul handed over the paper to Soobin who smiled.

" I'll work hard " Soobin assured and Haneul smiled .  " Next is our Choi Beomgyu .. " Haneul took the paper .

 " Stand up for the king peasants " Beomgyu clapped and everyone rolled their eyes .

" Well he deserves a standing ovation . He's the one with the most progress here , he's been doing amazing with his training . He ranked in Top 10 in all the weekly evaluations , he's been writing songs too and working on his Idol aspects. I'm impressed Beomgyu " Haneul complimented and Beomgyu winked at her .

" But please , listen to your manager too sometimes . Attend the Image building classes too Beomgyu . Your progress is 75% " Haneul handed over the report to Beomgyu.

" Next is Kang Taehyun . He's exceptional in his career , and he's doing well with his academy . With competitions starting this month , I hope Taehyun can do his best in everything . I'm rooting for you " Haneul said and Taehyun nodded smiling.

" But you need to focus on your health more , I know everything is draining you out , but please rest well , there's nothing more important than your life here . Got it Taehyun ? Your progress is 40 % " Haneul handed over the report to Taehyun who smiled warmly.

" And last our maknae Hueningkai , you are attending all the special sessions too , good Kai . But you didn't forget about your other task right ? You have to seriously start soon my boy , I hope you are making plans already . Your progress is 25% " Haneul said handing over the last paper to him.