CHAPTER 46 - Taehyun's Accomplishment

" 1, 2,3 Go ! " The referee spoke loudly as they started the 1st round. Gangtae took the lead and threw a punch , Taehyun managed to escape it and tackled Gangtae in his arms down.

But Gangtae immediately went on top of him and punched him continously on his face . Taehyun's cheeks had already started bleeding , he pushed Gangtae away with force and breathed heavily. Gangtae was a really strong opponent . 

As Taehyun next proceeded to punch his stomach , Gangtae dodged it tackling Taehyun once more and threw him away . Taehyun fell with a thud on his stomach , and looked down breathing heavily.

" No no what's happening No ! " Hueningkai said loudly as he saw Taehyun suffering , even Chanmi had covered her mouth in shock. Gangtae pushed him down again and punched his face constantly , the referee pulled him up since the first round was over.

" 1st round Jung Gangtae " The referee announced , Mingyu and Dino held Taehyun as they made him sit and cleaned his injuries .  " Taehyun , let's not go for defense anymore , 2 rounds , it's time for offence " S.coups said and Taehyun nodded.

He looked at his family , they all were looking at him in worry . Behind them , his eyes fell on his parents seated . It was the first time they had come to see his match , it's time for him to prove myself.

He clenched his jaw as Mingyu put the mouthguard for him and entered the ring . The 2nd round begun , Gangtae had punched his chest , and Taehyun stood unfazed. Taehyun glared at him and breathed in heavily.

As Gangtae tried to punch him again , Taehyun held his hands and lifted him up throwing him the other side . He got on top of him and punched his face again and again . 

Gangtae pushed him with force , making Taehyun fall down in groan . Taehyun managed to stand up , while Gangtae still groaned in pain. " 2nd round Kang Taehyun " The referee announced .

" That's mah boyy ! " Yeonjun said loudly as they clapped excitedly . Taehyun's parents clapped for him with tears in their eyes , Taehyun took a glance at them and smiled a little.

" Good job Taehyun , let's keep the winning pace , the last round , let out all the anger you've been holding in for years " S.coups said and Taehyun nodded aggressively.

The last round , whoever is gonna win in this round will be taking the title . Haneul clasped her hands together praying for his victory , Beomgyu and Soobin were looking at him clenching their wrists.

" Last round , Begin ! " The referee announced .  " ARGHH " Gangtae screamed as he punched Taehyun's face again making the younger fall down . Taehyun coughed some blood out and wiped it with his dress.

When Gangtae tried to punch him , Taehyun dodged him and tackled him from back throwing him down .  " You shouldn't have hurt my Yeonjun hyung , you shouldn't have messed with my Beomgyu , most importantly you shouldn't have messed with me , you reap what you sow " Taehyun said landing a punch on his face with all his strength.