CHAPTER 28 - Want those times back

BEOMGYU POV :

"Gyu can we talk ? " 

I stopped when I heard the elder's words .  " What's there to talk ? " I asked without turning back . " It's just been a while we spoke to eachother , you can leave if you want to " Yeonjun said softly.

I was about to leave but then remembered Haneul's words . " It's not wrong to give your loved ones a chance " . I let out a sigh as I dropped next to him on the sofa .  " Yes tell me " I said and saw a small smile curved around Yeonjun's lips.

" How are you ? " Yeonjun asked out of blue .  " Huh ? " I blurted out making him chuckle .  " Me ? Yeah I'm fine . What about you ? " I asked back.

" I've been fine too , you know what , I feel really happy these days . Tbh I should say I'm back as Yeonjun now " Yeonjun said smiling softly and I looked at him .

His statement was understandable , because that's the same with me . I feel like I'm back as Beomgyu , though there is some pieces of me missing , still I'm happy . Maybe because the missing pieces are very near to me , also some new pieces completing my puzzle.

" That's good " I replied .  " Are you really doing fine ? I know I'm not the person who's supposed to ask this , but still I'm the only person who knows you the most too , so can't help it " Yeonjun said looking at me .

" I'm really good , worry about your drunk ass now " I said and he laughed .   " This used to be our favourite hangout spot , do you remember ? We always played a lot of board games and spoke about a lot of things here " Yeonjun said and I smiled softly as I remembered those days.

7 years back :

7 years back :

The time when Yeonjun was 18 and I was 16 . I came back after school and saw Yeonjun hyung playing Candy crush in his mobile phone . I dropped the bag on the floor and laid on his lap comfortably taking out my phone too.

"Yah Gyu go and change your clothes first , if mom sees you like this you're done for " Yeonjun said with his eyes focused on his phone . " Don't act too smart since you have joined college now " I said rolling my eyes at him.

" What the hell ? " Yeonjun hyung and I said in chorus when our mom snatched our phones away .  " Healingie didn't I tell you to clean your room ? And Beomie how many times I've told you not to throw your bag on the floor ? " Mom asked pinching our ears as we groaned in pain.