CHAPTER 30 - Infront of the eyes

Few weeks later:

" 97 , 98 , 99, 100 ... Yess "  Mingyu stopped the timer as he saw Taehyun passed out on the floor after pushups.   " I think it's enough for today Taehyun , you look very tired , you should go home "  Mingyu said looking at the boy concerned .

" You should be asking why he's tired Mingyu " S.coups said as he approached them and Taehyun sat up.  " It's just , I've been having a lot of meetings recently , so I don't sleep much at nights , I'll be fine by next week Hyung " Taehyun assured.

" If that's the real reason , it's fine Taehyun . If you want to win the competition , you need to practice more . For that , you need to eat well and have enough sleep. You have only 4 months left for the championship "  S.coups said and Taehyun nodded.

" Now get up , I'll teach you some new techniques today " S.coups said patting the boy's shoulders and left.   " Wahh he's really pushing Taehyun so much , poor guy " Mingyu pitied as he saw Taehyun enter the ring with S.coups.

—----------------------------------

" Uhh fine Jimin , make sure we submitted all the docs , and make sure the kids are safe " I said over the call as I climbed down the stairs. " Where is my phone ? " I searched across the dining hall and Hueningkai laughed.

" Why are you laughing ? " I asked .  " You just spoke over the phone , look at your hand Haneul shi " Kai said pointing to my hands . I facepalmed myself  as he came infront of me.

" Why so nervous ? It's not your first time attending a case right ? " Kai asked and I chuckled . " I'm not nervous , well , let's say I'm nervous indeed . I just hope things go well today " I shrugged my shoulders . 

" It will , shall I come today ? I mean if you don't mind " Kai asked hesitantly . " Sure , if you want to , you can come anytime " I said and he smiled as he followed me to the car. 

------------------------------------

Kai sat in the first row and he looked around to see a lot of teenagers and their parents . He stood up joining everyone to bow as the Judge came in.

" Case No.44B , Class Action Suit , Parties DreamBox Academy V/s Public , represented by Attorneys Chwe Heera and Choi Haneul " The announcement made the Attorneys to stand and bow at the Judge getting her consent.

" Your Honor , my Client Mr.Choi Jisung , the founder of DreamBox Academy has been involved in this false accusations by the bunch of new students . He strongly claims that no scam was done and everything was clearly written in the contract the students signed " Heera begun.

" Your Honor , the students have joined this Academy based on the campaign held by Dreambox academy in their Highschool four months back. They were promised high quality training for the high end fees they paid . But a month back , all the students have been attending their exams due to which they were unable to attend the academy . And when the students had come back after a month , they have been said their term is over and asked to go back home . This is a clear scam done by this Academy " I said . 

" Your Honor , in the contract they signed , it was clearly written the training was for 3 months . But these kids have attended the classes in the morning , during that one month , which ends the contract period . So their claim is false " Heera stated .