CHAPTER 21 - Rewind #2

Taehyun POV :

Months went by and Yeonjun's obsession over Gangtae was rising day-by-day. He ignored both of us as days went by , it honestly disappointed us a lot . We expected more from Yeonjun. But still things were fine until this bitch cousin of them came in ,

Yoon Mia.

I have never liked this girl , ever since I saw her when we were twelve or something. She always clings onto me like a gel , and always thinks of ways to make Yeonjun and Beomgyu fight eachother. She always did it jokingly , but there came a day when it went serious.

" Hey Mia , come here ! " Beomgyu called her loudly and I sighed . We both were at the college canteen and she came and sat next to me , just to make me pissed off. " Oh Beomgyu oppa , I didn't expect to see you here ! And Taehyun oppa , how are you ? " she asked in the most cringiest tone ever.

" I was fine until now " I said standing up but Beomgyu made me sit down. " Yah just sit here , let's go to class together later " Beomgyu said and I let out a sigh. Afcouse I can't say no to him.

" Where's Yeonjun oppa ? " she asked . " He's probably somewhere with his boyfriend , you can see him at home later " Beomgyu said in an annoyed tone. We spoke somethings until the bell rang. " Let's go Taehyunna , bye Mia " Beomgyu said as he walked forward.

" Leave my hand now " I ordered as she was holding onto me. " Taehyun oppa why are you ignoring me still ? Am I not beautiful enough for you ? How am I annoying you ? " She asked innocently .

" Your whole existence is annoying . And I am younger than you , so stop calling me oppa and this nonsense " I said jolting my hands away from her grip and ran behind Beomgyu.

" Taehyun I tried to pull you out of the chaos , but you deserve some shit too " Mia said smirking as she saw them walk away.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later , Beomgyu was walking in the corridor in search of Yeonjun. He stopped when he heard some noise from a classroom and peeked through the window . But what he saw surprised him the most.

" Gangtae you can't do this to me , how can you cheat on me with Yeonjun ! " Mia said grabbing Gangtae's collar . " Yah I never cheated , that Yeonjun , he's just a time pass . You are my forever babe " Gangtae said as he forced a kiss on Mia.

" You can't do this to Yeonjun ! He's my cousin " She said pulling away . " Just shut up , I know what to do " Gangtae said as he continued to kiss her , and she gave in too.

Beomgyu was beyond shocked to hear this . He waited at the canteen and Mia came over . " Mia what the hell were you doing with Gangtae ? Don't you know he's Yeonjun's boyfriend ? What's happening here ? " Beomgyu asked confusedly and Mia teared up , obviously it was fake.

"Beomgyu , Gangtae is a evil . We have been dating since 1st year , and I always catch him cheating. He promised me he will not this time , but I can't believe it's Yeonjun oppa . We have to save Yeonjun oppa " she said crying more and Beomgyu sighed .

" That bitch , I knew he was sus . I'm not letting Yeonjun hyung get cheated anymore " Beomgyu said grabbing his bag and ran outside towards the garden .