CHAPTER 49 - Strangers who aren't

" Jimina what happened to me ? Did I get into some accident ? " Haneul asked looking at Jimin , who looked hesitant .  " Yes Haneul , it was an accident  " Jimin answered .

" But why can't I remember anything ? I feel like I don't remember a lot of things , it's making me anxious " Haneul said , Jimin held her hands as he sat down next to her.

" Haneul , didn't the Doctor say you'll recall everything in a short span of time , please don't stress yourself . And there's .. nothing important that happenned recently , it was just..two of us , so please don't panic " Jimin comforted her.

As the Doctor came out , the boys approached him .  " Doctor is Haneul shi up ? How's she ? " Soobin asked .  " Yeah she is awake , and she seems to have forgotten things , it's a relief she remembers her husband . Let's hope for the best " The Doctor said and looked at each of them , though they were relieved she's fine , the sadness was evident in their faces.

" Hey young gentlemen , I don't know what's the relationship between you all but I can say for sure it's really strong . Even if mind forgets , heart will never . Her heart will remember you guys for sure , she'll remember you guys soon , have hope " The Doctor said patting Soobin's shoulder and left.

 " It's true , heart will never forget " Kai said looking down , Yeonjun patted his head . 

-------------------------

After sometime , a nurse came out and called them . " Mr.Park wants you guys inside " She informed and left , they looked at eachother before moving inside.

As they came inside one by one , Jimin looked at them and nodded . Beomgyu gulped nervously as he saw Haneul turned to the other side , her attention turned towards them as she heard the noise.

Haneul looked at them one by one and blinked twice . Jimin looked at her nervously as she saw them . She tilted her head to the right and turned towards Jimin.

" Who are these boys ? " She asked confusedly , but those 4 words were enough to break hearts of 5 boys.

" Han.." Kai was stopped by Beomgyu .  " We are coming from Goodlife Health insurance , you recently got into an accident Mrs.Choi Haneul , we came to check on your health " Beomgyu forced a smile as he looked at her , all the four looked at him and immediately bowed at her.

" Health insurance ? Did I get one ? Do really 5 people come to check on a client's health ? " Haneul questioned .  " Uhh we have a lot of clients here , so we need 5 people atleast to finish , you are our first client , so we came together " Yeonjun explained.

" You'll sound like Grim Reapers " Haneul said , that made them chuckle . " So Mrs.Haneul , how is your health ? Are you feeling fine ? " Soobin asked looking at her with a smile.

" Do I look like I'm fine ? But yeah I'm still alive , so yes . Do you'll cover our medical expenses completely ? " Haneul asked .  " Yes , we do cover 100 percent . We wish you a speedy recovery " Taehyun said and bowed gently.