CHAPTER 45 - Together, we are Strong

In the evening , everyone had gathered in hall including Chanmi. " Since Hanuel shi is fine now and everyone is here , lets make some important announcements from our side " Hueningkai said as he handed over Choco Milkshake to everyone and sat by Chanmi.

" I'll go first , next week is my final match , and my opponent is Jung Gangtae. This is gonna be a really important match as it remarks the end of my revenge as well as this contract . I want you all to be present on that day " Taehyun said confidently.

Yeonjun looked at him sadly and Beomgyu held Yeonjun's hands comforting him.  " Everything will be fine Yeonjun hyung , I promise I'll do everything right , trust me . I know there are many hidden things , but I want to destroy the visible thing atleast " Taehyun said and Yeonjun nodded smiling.

" Okay next I'll announce then . As the CEO of Choi Fashion and also the future CEO of CHOI Industries , I invite you all to the Grand launch of Jun's Paradise which will be held in two weeks . I would love to present a invitation to each one of you " Yeonjun said smiling as he handed over the invitation to each of them.

" All my fellow future CEO's , CEO Choi Soobin , CEO Kang Taehyun and CEO Hueningkai , and our Choi Beomgyu , this will be our first Media Appearance as the Heirs of CHOI  " Yeonjun said proudly , Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

" Mr.Choi Yeonjun , I'm a major shareholder of all the Companies under CHOI Industries , some respect boy " Beomgyu sulked .  " Okay our Star K-idol Shareholder Choi Beomgyu " Yeonjun said and Beomgyu nodded in satisfaction.

" Haneul shi , is this going to be fine ? Our first appearance in Media ? " Soobin asked .  " There's no other better place than this to show your first appearance as the Heirs of this family , since we have only few months left anyways , it's the right time to create some heat right ? " Haneul winked at them proudly.

" Thanks for the invitation Yeonjun shi , I'll make sure to write a blog after the show . I'll come to root for you Taehyun shi " Chanmi said smiling .   " Okay then from your side , have you'll planned your next trip ? " Yeonjun asked .

" Mmmmm Yeah actually , but it's after all your events . The tickets are not confirmed so I'm not revealing the location yet " Chanmi said smiling mischievously , Hueningkai is still amazed by her planning skills.

" Haneul shi and Jimin shi , do you guys have something to say ? " Taehyun asked . Haneul and Jimin looked at eachother before turning to them.

" You'll know we haven't been telling many things , you will all know them in the final hearing , we still don't know when is it , until then please don't ask anything and just trust us " Jimin said in a serious tone.

Trust , that's the only thing that's needed.

------------------------------------

3 days later :

Taehyun was sitting quietly in the Terrace , feeling the cold breeze. He looked at his phone , the unsent message to his parents.