CHAPTER 38 - The Truth Untold

A week later :

" Taehyunna are you ready ? The 1st round will start in an hour " Mingyu asked as he approached Taehyun who was seated in their alloted counter .

Today was the 1st game for Taehyun in his Seoul Boxing League , it was a competition only for Seoulites . He have to get through 3 matches to get into the semi-final , and win it to enter the Grand finale .

" I'm ready I guess , it's just I haven't been in boxing competitions for a while , the atmosphere is kinda overwhelming for me " Taehyun confessed and Mingyu patted his head .  " You'll be fine once you enter the ring , you are gonna rock , fighting ! " Mingyu said brightly making Taehyun relax a little .

" Oh Kang Taehyun ? " A voice which Taehyun never wanted to hear in his life once more , it was him . Taehyun let out a sigh as he turned back to greet the owner of the voice , Gangtae .

" It's you indeed , you have really become handsome now , how are you ? " Gangtae placed a hand on his shoulders , Taehyun shot a glare at his hands . 

" I have always been handsome and you are not the closest bitch for me to answer my well being " Taehyun shook off Gangtae's hands off his shoulders forcefully . 

" Calm down boy , why are you always on the edge ? This only got you out of the competition that day , don't you remember ? " Gangtae asked with a smirk . 

Taehyun gave a evil smile as he smirked .  " Yah , it's not you who got me outside that day , it was my decision to leave . You know why ? " Taehyun asked as he got closer to him . 

" Because they were two people who deserved to see you rot in hell , until I got them back I wanted you to stay outside , living your final days happier than ever " Taehyun whispered in his ears and smiled seeing him in his eyes , Gangtae smiled back at him.

" Aahh let it be , you know what , I deserve to die indeed . But definitely you aren't winning here Mr.CEO , isn't it your task ? You think I'll let you win easily ? " Gangtae asked pushing his hair back .

Taehyun scoffed and looked at him . " You think I came here for winning ? The last thing I care about in this is winning , but you'll see me win everything . I know you'll be at finals , I want to face you there , eye to eye , that's my main motive " Taehyun put on his coolers .

" I don't like leaving things unfinished , whether it's business or revenge . See you later " Taehyun waved at him and left the place . 

" He's dangerous isn't he ? " Gangtae brushed off his thought and left . 

------------------------------------------------

" Hey Taehyunna , I think there's someone to meet you here " Mingyu said and Taehyun looked at him confused .  " Who hyung ? I didn't call anyone " Taehyun said and Mingyu pointed towards the left , making Taehyun look at the direction .

A smile instantly grew on his face .  " How did she even knew ? " Taehyun thought as he saw Haneul walk towards him . " Yah you really thought you can escape us ? " Haneul asked with her hands on her hip .