CHAPTER 14 - A normal weekend at Choi House

A month later :

Hueningkai pov :

It's a Saturday morning and I woke up to the alarm ringing .  "Hyuka turn off the alarm yaaa " Taehyun said grumbling as he twisted and turned on his bed .   

Taehyun used to be the first person to wake up , but as days went by, he definitely became too comfortable with me .

I took a bath and dressed up before I went down to the living room .  " Good morning Haneul noona " I greeted her as she smiled at me .  " Oh Good morning Kai , seems like you woke up early ?" she asked me as she handed over my morning juice . 

" It's freaking 11.30 a.m noona , also , our course got over yesterday . But still I gotta wake up right ?  " I said and had my juice .   " You still have to go to the company whenever they call you , don't forget that my little brother " Haneul said making me laugh . 

"Okay Big sister , I'll keep that in mind " I said as we both broke out into laughter .  Haneul always gave me a elder sister vibe and definitely the elder sister I've been craving for . She reminds me of my elder sister Lea , who I definitely miss now since she moved to another country after she married love of her life . 

" And Kai , you didn't forget about your other tasks right ? Since this courses are over , you should start with them " Haneul said and the smile on my face dropped at that . 

"You don't deserve to be happy " those words from my bullies echoed in my mind . Coming from another country and another race , life didn't offer me anything good here . I had to earn money for a living since my sister was the only one providing for our family , I wanted to share our  responsibility as the son and also my younger sister Hiyihih had to work at such a young age .

Can't believe having fun is the most difficult thing for someone in his twenties like me . 

"Kai are you there ?" Haneul waved at me making me snap out of my thoughts .  " Yes I am , and I also remember my tasks . I have to complete them " I said and she nodded . 

" Kai , you don't have to do it forcefully . I know it requires a lot of strength and willpower to break your barriers and move forward , but I know you can do it for sure .  Just start going out little by little , you will know the world has a lot of beautiful things to offer you " Haneul said patting my shoulders warmly and my eyes teared up unknowingly . 

She pulled me into a hug and I just closed my eyes as I stayed in her arms . I pulled out and looked at her with a determined look .   " Thank you Haneul noona , I'll do as you say " I said and she looked at me proudly .   I went back to my room and saw Beomgyu going down the stairs .

-------------------------------------------------------

Beomgyu was looking at the two from top before he came down .  "Oh Beomgyu are you going out ? " Haneul asked and he rolled his eyes .   " You should know that by just looking at me . Why you wanna come with me ?" Beomgyu asked and Haneul smiled . 

"I wish I could , but looks like you are going on some date or something , I don't wanna disturb , you know ?" Haneul said and Beomgyu gasped dramatically .