CHAPTER 27 - Who's your choice ?

" It's 8 p.m now and our office hours are over , who's at this hour Haneul ? " Jimin asked as we walked inside the office. " I'm guessing it to be someone , let's go and see " I said and he nodded.

" Where's your madam at ? Our Boss has too many important meetings to attend than waiting for her ! " The man warned .  " Then you should have come tomorrow morning Sir , today Sir and Mam were actually out for personal business " Assitant Maria explained . 

" Heyoo 3 Muskeeters ! It's been long time , I thought you'll were dead or something . Glad to see you'll " I said waving my right hand at them as they looked at eachother. " You know what , I knew it should be you guys " I said .

" How ? " One of them asked curiously .  " Then who is jobless enough to visit me at this hour " I said going inside my cabin and Jimin followed me .

 " C'mon cmon take your seat , we already have enough wait on our shoulders to look up and talk , sit sit " Jimin said as he sat next to me and others sat opposite to us.

" So are you'll here again to talk about me withdrawing the case ? You know my answer never changes " I informed . " You won't listen to us afcourse , but definitely to our Boss. He's here today " One of them said with a smirk. 

" Then why you'll are here wasting our time ?  Should we keep some invitation for him to come here ? Call him soon " Jimin said in an annoyed manner and I smiled at him.

" No need for that, I'm already here " A man , in his late fifties said as he came inside making the three men stand up . " Boss please sit here " The guy said as he wiped the chair with his napkin and the old man sat on that.

" Good evening Attorney Park and Attorney Choi , it's my honour to meet two of the Top 10 Attorneys in this country. I'm Choi Jisung , Owner of the Dreambig Boxing Academy which you'll are against " Jisung said with a smirk . 

" Good evening . I was waiting to meet you too , most importantly I need to tell you something. It's not a gentlemen nor Businessmen behaviour to send thugs or assistants whatever you call them , to speak about confidential matters . You know this can work against you right ? " I said and he chuckled making me confused.

" I'm sorry about that , you are right . I should have come here in first place , we would have solved things at our first meeting . Afterall we are a family now " Jisung said laughing and Jimin and I looked at eachother confused.

" What do you mean by family ? " Jimin enquired .  " Sorry I should have let you'll known before . I'm Choi Jisung , 2nd son of the Choi's . In short , I am Yeonjun and Beomgyu's uncle " Jisung said making us surprised . 

Jimin took his phone under the table and messaged Taehyung,

Chimchim🐥 : Tae does your Boss Choi Dusik have a brother ? If yes , what's his name?

TaeTae🐻 : Yes , he does have a younger brother called Choi Jisung. Any problem ? 

Chimchim🐥 : I'll tell you later , thanks Taetae. Take care.

 TaeTae🐻 : Sure Jiminie , take care.