CHAPTER 62 - Yeonjun's accomplishment

After a memorable day of Yeonjun and Soobin's engagement , the happiness is the house has been multiplied by two . With Soobin completing his contract as well , it's time for the last person to complete his , Yeonjun.

Taehyun was driving with Kai by his side , the Choi's at the back , it was only the five of them in the car .  " Yeonjun hyung , are you nervous ? " Kai asked turning back.

" I would be lying if I say I'm not , I'm really really nervous " Yeonjun said letting out a deep breath.  " Don't be nervous , we all are going to be by your side for a reason , we'll deal whatever it is , together " Beomgyu calmed him down.

" Ahh what a day it is gonna be , Yeonjun hyung will offically become the CEO of Choi Group of Companies , he's gonna be all over the news , He's gonna become a celebrity overnight " Kai giggled excitedly.

" Yah all of us are gonna be , I am already famous tho " Beomgyu said flipping his now non existent long hair .  " 15 mins into the car and none of them opened their mouth about any plans or strategy for today " Soobin sighed , he was squeezed between the Choi Brothers.

" We are already done with everything Soobin hyung , and I'm sure Haneul shi is prepared as well , let's just sit and enjoy " Taehyun assured him. 

-----------------------------

Haneul who was already at the office , was watching the News sipping her coffee .  " Haneul aa " Jimin called out as he carried some files , Haneul got it from him and placed it on the table.

" This is the Will which is specifically to be read by us on this day " Jimin said as he sat next to me . " It's like unlocking every stage in a game " Haneul chuckled as she opened the seal with Jimin's help.

" Congratulations , Choi Haneul and Park Jimin , if you are opening this , you have achieved everything I asked you till today , Thank you for everything . Now it the day of handing over the responsibility to the Kids , they must have grown up so much in your eyes by now . I have specified about the Details of each company allotted to each heir , and also my gift to you both as promised . Congratulations on this next step , God bless " 

" What is he ? God ? How can he be so precise with the future ? " Haneul questioned closing the file .  " That's what I thought too , feels like we are in some game designed by him " Jimin laughed.

As Haneul and Jimin read about the Company , they were impressed , the allottment was done as they expected it to be .  " Wait , did he really gift us 20 % share in Choi Electronics , Choi Fashion , Choi Investments and Choi Iron & Steel ? " Haneul eyes widened , Jimin covered his mouth.

" Wow I really thought that was a joke , but he did more than what he had mentioned in the beginning " Jimin said in awe as he looked at Haneul .  " That's right , you should have seen the glow in both our eyes at a split second " Haneul said making both of them laugh.

" To think of it , we haven't been thinking about money anytime in this year , there were more meaningful things " Jimin said with a warm smile , Haneul nodded smiling at him.