CHAPTER 15 - Flower crowns find you Soulmates

"Boss the boy was in the bus stand alone , but another guy came when we were about to hit him by the car " the guard said and an aged man probably in his fifties who he referred to as boss slapped him . 

"You just had one job and you can't do that right ? You have been tracking him for almost two weeks now " the man said as he plopped down on his chair . " What about the others ?" the man asked . 

" The three seemed to finish their training in the company and the idol boy goes to the studio at Gangnam everyday , should we attack him first ?" the guard asked . 

" No No not him , I first want the three outsiders to get away from this , I'll take care of the siblings in another way " the man said and a evil smirk was evident on his face . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HueningKai got down the bus and inhaled the fresh breeze with his hands spread wide in the air .  " Aah today's weather is awesome " Kai said as he started walking .  He saw little children playing as he crossed the park . 

"Oh hyung pass the ball to us " a kid said and Kai took the ball in his hand from the ground . " Not until you guys let me play with you'll" Kai said as he ran towards them with the ball . 

" I was a basketball player in my schooldays , just wait and watch " Kai said as he threw his bag on the ground and rolled up his sleeves .  He dribbled the ball and threw it but the ball went no where near to the basket . 

" Haha haha , it's been a long time since I played " Kai said smiling awkwardly and tried to shoot the ball once more .  But he didn't even get it once for the past 15 mins . 

"Oh hyung that's enough , we get to see your skills " the little boy said snatching the ball from Kai's hands and went to play with his friends . Kai stood their dumbfounded but nevertheless a smile creeped over his face. 

" I had fun honestly " Kai said dusting his bag as he walked towards the market . 

-----------------------------------------

He was strolling through the market and taking pics of various new things he had seen for the first time .  "Oh handsome man you should try this out " the old lady said as she handed him over a flower crown to wear . 

" Oh you look so good in this , really like a sunshine prince " the lady said as she squeeled making Kai laugh . " I'll buy this Ajhumma , you have quite good business tactics don't you ?" Kai said smiling as he payed for it . 

" Oh no boy , I said the truth . Whoever buys this flower crown are said to meet their soulmates soon , it's time for you my boy " the lady said and Kai shrugged his shoulders. 

" Oh I see " he said simply as he walked further while wearing that on his head .