CHAPTER 6 - No more hesitations

Two days went by and the boys have been thinking about their tasks . Kai was seated at the bill counter occupied with thoughts and didn't notice the two customers who were waiting with the Penguin plushies in hand . A girl immediately came by and billed them sending off the customers .

" Kai oppa are you still thinking about that proposal ?" Bahiyyih , his little sister asked him and he nodded . "Seriously I dono what's there to think in this , your tasks are not difficult either , what's the thing that's disturbing you ?" Bahiyyih asked him curiously as she folded her arms.

" No Hiyyiih , this is a completely different life . I dono if I can get along with all the rich boys there and moreover I feel like I don't belong there " Kai said his worries and Bahiyyih patted his shoulders .

" Oppa you started working at a young age for paying our mom's hospital bills and our tuition too . You have been hardworking ever since , you have all the rights to be there . You never did anything for yourself till today, this is a golden opportunity , please accept this and move on , in that way all of us will be happier , you deserve love and happiness too Kai oppa " Bahiyyih said and Kai teared up at his sister's words .

It's true that he never got to experience any happiness as a teenager and also in his college , he didn't really make friends for himself . "Okay Hiyyih , I'm doing this " Kai said smiling making Bahiyyih smile proudly .

"Beomgyu you suck at dancing , what the hell is wrong with you ?"

"You're gonna become an idol ? Not even in your dreams "

"Choi Beomgyu you'll have to debut as an idol within this year "

" You're a total coward brother , you can never do that "

Beomgyu woke up in his bed heavily panting because of the sequence of bad dreams . He got up from his bed and saw his guitar laying at the corner of the room . He took the guitar and sat on the bed while tuning the strings . He started playing a random tune and closed his eyes immersing himself in the music .

I'll run to the end
Maze in the mirror
My protection is under control
Even if it hurts, you can't fight anymore

Please don't give up on me
We'll be going up, don't fall
In the mirror, above you

Please find me please, please

He sang his heart out and his eyes were filed with tears as they were falling down one by one . He remembered how his parents encouraged him to participate in music competitions while he was a child and how his family would celebrate whether he won or lost since they adored the boy's passion for music .

Not every memory is sweet , not every dream becomes true . He remembered how enthusiastically he started to pursue his dream and how he left them too hopelessly too . To think of it , Beomgyu had no other dreams or passion other than music . His whole life revolved around it and he had no time or space to think about anything else that pricked his interest . Even when he went to Japan and worked as a lecturer , he was not fully satisfied with that .

He knew what he wanted but was too afraid to approach it . Now when things are in hand once more , what will he do ? Beomgyu wiped the tears off his eyes and opened his eyes facing the music posters on the wall .

" I gave up once and I still regret it . But still its not late to pursue my dream and I'm not a coward too " Beomgyu said confidently as he stood up . "I'll do this , I will " Beomgyu said to himself determined .

  "I'll do this , I will " Beomgyu said to himself determined

Haneul pov :

It's been 5 days and I've been busy with my other cases but nevertheless my thoughts were filled with the particular "5 boys " case . " Haneul I heard the board members of EN Ltd wanted to meet you , you really did them so wrong in court yesterday " Jimin said as he took the chair opposite to me .

" And I know you have already handled them saying not to come near your business partner who's also your beloved wife now Park Jimin" I said and he smirked in satisfaction .

"Taehyung called me earlier , he wanted to meet you in person today , did you think about it ?" Jimin asked . " I think I've made my decision but I need to hear from him first , are you free now Jimin ?" I asked him and he nodded .

Jimin drove us to the café Taehyung mentioned earlier . We saw him already seated in one of the tables and took the seat opposite to him after greeting him . " Thank you for coming over both of you , I know we still have 2 more days left to sign the contract , but Sir Dusik wanted to hear from you'll as soon as possible , I ask for your understanding " Taehyung said politely .

" We understand Taehyung , we also usually don't delay our cases by too long , but this is quite different as you know " Jimin said and Taehyung agreed . " So Attorney Choi Haneul , what's your final decision ? Are you accepting this proposal ?" Taehyung asked me as both of their eyes were fixed on mine .

"When I first heard of this , I felt it vague and ambigious which is definitely not my cup of tea . But after meeting the boys and knowing their tasks , I think I should accept this. I feel like I've become a part of this long back , so I'm accepting this proposal " I said determined and Taehyung smiled in satisfaction . Jimin caressed my hands and I nodded smiling looking at him as he returned the smile back .

" So what about the guys ? Did any one of them accept it ?" I asked Taehyung curiously . " Yes Yeonjun , Taehyun , Hueningkai and Beomgyu have already signed the contract " he said and my eyes widened in shock .

" They are quick but I can't believe Beomgyu accepted it , but there's someone missing still right?" I said . " That's Soobin right ? " Jimin asked and I nodded .

"Yeah the only person who still didn't sign is Soobin , he's not ready to take my calls either . You should talk to him Attorney Haneul " Taehyung said and I tilted my head in confusion .

"But what should I say to convince the boy , and where's he now ?" I asked him . "That's why we are here , just look back " Taehyung said making me and Jimin turn back and see the barista standing there , which is none other than Soobin .

A/N :

A/N :

Sorry for the late update guys ! I think we'll be moving to weekly updates , because life is getting busier now !

And Beomgyu's character here perfectly describes my state , I loved writing his part . I hope you , Beomgyu and I will get through our struggles and shine like a star!

See you in next one , bubyee !