CHAPTER 31 - Your pain , my pain

Haneul entered the cabin and threw the coat on the chair as she sat on the sofa . Jimin followed her and stood leaning on the table.  " How stupid I was , I should have known that Choi Jisung was related to those two , how did I miss it " Haneul closed her eyes as she hung her head low.

" Haneul there's no use talking about it now , we have to still find a strong evidence that it was Choi Jisung who did this , also we need to talk about this to Mr and Mrs.Choi " Jimin suggested . 

" Not yet , let's not tell them about this yet . We have to just gather evidence against him , and for that we need to catch those two , Yoon Mia and Jung Gangtae , only they'll be able to tell us the truth " I said and he dialed Taehyung.

" Hello Jimin , Jungkook just informed me too , and I know what you guys need now " Taehyung said over the call and Haneul asked him to put it on speaker .  " Taehyung is Mia in this City right now ? Can we get to speak to her ? " Haneul asked.

" I spoke to Secretary of Jisung , and it seems like Mia had come to Seoul last week , he said she might leave soon , we need to talk to her before that " Tae informed.    " Tae , is there by any chance we can get her alone ? I mean , she definitely won't tell us unless we catch her at right time " Jimin asked.

" I can get her alone I think , I'll try . Just tell me the date and time " Taehyung said confidently as Jimin and Haneul looked at eachother , nodding lightly. 

----------------------------------------

" Huh finally you have caught up with all the assignments Soobin " Arin said as she walked on side of Soobin .  " Thanks Arin , for letting me copy everything , you know , Taehyun is really smart , he managed to make only little changes in yours and made mine look like a completely new assignment " Soobin said proudly.

" Ya , even I couldn't tell it was 80% of my work. Your brother is really smart " Arin complimented . Soobin chuckled at the word Brother , it was still knew to him . 

" What these two are doing here ? " Soobin blurted out as he saw Yeonjun and Kai aggressively waving hands at him .  " Hey , looks like two of your brothers are here , see they are waving hands , come let's go " Arin said but Soobin shook his head.

" Yah why are you hesitating , look at them waiting , come let's go ! " Arin said as she dragged Soobin to the two boys . 

" Hey Soobin hyung you don't look very happy , did something happen ? " Kai asked worried . " What do you mean ? My Jagiya looks great today , right Miss ? " Yeonjun asked and Arin nodded.

" Mind introducing them ? " Arin asked Soobin . " He is Yeonjun and he is Hueningkai , and guys , she is Arin " Soobin said and they bowed at eachother.

" Oh so this is cutest Hyuka you always talk about ? I have to agree , he looks so pure and adorable ! "  Arin giggled and Kai blushed bowing at her .  " Arin shi , does he say anything about me ? " Yeonjun asked curiously.

" When he doesn't talk about you ? He said he hasn't seen anyone as crazy as Yeonjun , he sometimes doubts if he's really the eldest there . He loves messing around , especially if it's Soobin , he's so clingy .. " Soobin closed her mouth and smiled awkwardly.